New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Hubert

Reaction score
I feel very lucky to meet you, LuckyTheCollie! Welcome to the forum! Glad you're a fan of Jim and some of his fantasy stuff. You'll fit in well here. :smile:

P.S. Just a quick tip, Fozzie's name is spelled with an "ie" at the end instead of a "y" :wink:

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Hello all,
I've just joined and am a huge fan of puppets; especially Jim Henson's (who inspired me greatly as a kid). I love "Dark Crystal" and am going to watch "Labyrinth" very soon. My favourite muppet I think is either Kermit or Fozzy.
Anyway, I'm happy to have joined and wish to say greetings to you all.
- Lucky x
It's nice to meet you, Lucky. I hope you have a lovely time meeting members of this forum. :smile:

ryaneden21

Reaction score
Well i just signed up recently figuring this would be a good place to connect with Muppet fans. as for my first Muppet Experience it would probably be A Muppet Christmas Carol it was my first experience to Muppet's and i recently got back into them. My Favorite Muppet is wow there's too many to choose from but if i had to choose it would defiantly be Statler and Waldorf with Kermit right behind them.

rudown

Reaction score
just joined, i :flirt: me some muppets! growup watching the muppet show.:sigh: we need more muppets in 2013!

Hubert

Reaction score
Hiya ryaneden21 and rudown! It's great that you both joined, we're glad to have you here! And I'm also ready for more Muppets in 2013!

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Well i just signed up recently figuring this would be a good place to connect with Muppet fans. as for my first Muppet Experience it would probably be A Muppet Christmas Carol it was my first experience to Muppet's and i recently got back into them. My Favorite Muppet is wow there's too many to choose from but if i had to choose it would defiantly be Statler and Waldorf with Kermit right behind them.
It's nice to meet you. I hope you have a wonderful time here. :smile:

Frank E Stein

Reaction score
Hi, My name is Jeremy, but I go by my Alter Ego Frank E Stein. I truly love the Muppets and Sesame Street Characters. I started making Muppet style puppets for my son, who shares my love. I started with Frank E Stein, and have expanded into a Kermit Replica, and I am now working on an Elmo. I am learning as I go, but I am having fun doing it.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Hi, My name is Jeremy, but I go by my Alter Ego Frank E Stein. I truly love the Muppets and Sesame Street Characters. I started making Muppet style puppets for my son, who shares my love. I started with Frank E Stein, and have expanded into a Kermit Replica, and I am now working on an Elmo. I am learning as I go, but I am having fun doing it.
It's nice yo meet you. I'm FrackleFan2012. I'm so pleased to welcome you to the Muppet Central Forum. It will be great to show us your puppets and replicas to us. I hope you have a lovely time. :smile:

Frank E Stein

Reaction score
It's nice yo meet you. I'm FrackleFan2012. I'm so pleased to welcome you to the Muppet Central Forum. It will be great to show us your puppets and replicas to us. I hope you have a lovely time. :smile:
Thanks FracleFan2012, My first two creations are Frank E Stein and a Kermit Replica. The head shots are below. Hope you like them.