1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

¡Viva la Puntuación!

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by theprawncracker, May 1, 2008.

1. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

*blink* *blush* Glad you missed the whole streaking episode Alex... Unfortunately, Claudia wasn't so lucky. :p

VIVA LA PUNCTUATION!
  2. BeakerSqueedom

BeakerSqueedom Active Member

Lol! ! ! ! !
    I love that song! XD

*Joins in dancing with Alex in honor of the punc strike*

D:...Prawn, shhhhh....
    I hafta keep my rep of being a clean goil....:3

*An hour later she ends up in MC's tabloids*

The innocent Beakersqueedom causes an uproar!
    In assisting the famed "Viva La Punctuation" thread, she went with the wrong crowd--and joined into a streaking...fest...

:confused: Homg, I'm ashamed.

*Sobs*

xD
  3. Beakerfan

Beakerfan Active Member

*staring at the tabloid, snickers* I see..... *picks up another tabloid and notices it contains the name "Beakerfan"* Ummmm..... don't worry Claudia. I'm sure it can't be true....
  4. maniacal muppet

maniacal muppet Active Member

I am a punctuation/grammar freak when it comes to typing. If there's a revolt, I want in.... :)
  5. theprawncracker

Ah ha! Welcome, welcome new recruit! Over there is the snack bar, over there is the interogation chamber. (Don't go there, the !'s interogations get pretty heated...) Now... I think we'll start you out ranked buck private.

Alright Private Buck, to the battle cannons!
  6. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Goodness...I'm very slightly disturbed...but that's ok, I'm used to it.

Viva le en fizzy punctiuation!
  7. maniacal muppet

PROBLEM MAJOR! IN ATTEMPT TO SHOOT DOWN THE ENEMY WITH OUR CANNONS, I HIT ONE OF OUR OTHER FORTS! WHAT DO I DO?
  8. theprawncracker

...It's okay, we'll just give that fort to the enemy in an attempt at "piece," everything will be fine! FIRE AT IT AGAIN!
  9. maniacal muppet

Geez! I can get better orders in a diner! Can't I do anything better than fire this cannon?
  10. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Set fire TO the cannon! And to a bunch of colons, while we're at it. :::::
  11. maniacal muppet

Ok, the colons have been disposed of and now some of my best men have been sent to set fire to our only weapon.......

OUR ONLY WEAPON?

*GUYS! STOP!*
  12. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

*Generalissimo, well one of them anyway, surveying the damage. Mmm, bully. Good thing I still have my question mark cane. Riddle me this, riddle me that... Who's afraid of this big black bat?
    Thwacks passer-by with a strong ?
    Mwahahaaaaaaahaaa!
  13. maniacal muppet

(Lol, Count :))

*Hey, man! That was my grandma that you just beat down!*
  14. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

*Pipes up in an accent. No it wasn't! That's not a woman, it's a man. Well, you have to admit, she does look rather manish. She looks like she got beaten with the ugly ! *Shoves the inert , out the door and into the pile of offscreen extras kept in the surplus closet.
  15. maniacal muppet

*Oh my poor, manly grandma....

OK! I'm over it. Can I have cookies now?*:insatiable:
  16. BeakerSqueedom

BeakerSqueedom Active Member

Yesh. *Gives Cookies* XD
  17. theprawncracker

-EY! -EY! What you think you'se doin'? Youse don't have any sort of jurisdiction 'round here to be givin' out cookies like youse just did! I've a right good mind to fire you righ' 'ere! Nay! Twen'y lashes for ye! 'ERE! *hands Squeekums twenty sets of fake eyelashes* Now think about what you done. I'll be in my quar'ers--don' even think of both'rin' me!
  18. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

After writing Boober for a while I can see the need for ? ! .
    It's almost his trademark *lol* :excited:
  19. maniacal muppet

*Where mah Cookeesh?* :cry:
  20. Pork

Pork Active Member

Ok. I'm so joining this thread ! ! ! ! !