10,000 POSTS! TWO in One Day.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Well, when you're blunt, you're blunt. :stick_out_tongue: We're not... dating. Per se. We're just... *ahem* I don't get it either. If I ever learn the answer... I'll let you know.
<Blushy> Ahm... Yeah, what Prawnie said. I don't get it either. <blush>
OH... **blushes** Open mouth, insert foot... I haven't been around in such a long time, I thought I had missed something! Well, when you figure it out, let me know, okay? Because you two are adorable together, incase you haven't heard that enough, and I want to be invited to the wedding. :wink:

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
<Giggles> I, um... think you've mentioned that before, boss... <ahem> <giggles> <continues blushing and dancing with Prawnie>

theprawncracker

Reaction score
*MAJOR BLUSH* Well then! Ummm... yeah, you will be, MrsPepper, boss, um, can you play the organ for us? :stick_out_tongue:

MrsPepper

Reaction score
I don't think there are Ben and Jerry's stores, but I think you can buy Ben and Jerry's ice cream at grocery stores. There are Baskin Robbins, though. Is that American? I don't know. Does it matter? I don't know!

((Total side note here, but the first Ben and Jerry's I come across I am getting me some Americone Dream... **drools** Google it, right now.))

Edit: I WOULD LOVE TO PLAY THE ORGAN FOR YOU! **squeals in excitement, then lowers her voice** You know, personally I think this has been a long time coming... :wink:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Well... yeah, ever since I wrote that T*K*O script. ...No, wait, before that. :stick_out_tongue:

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
<BLUSH> <buries face in Prawnie's shoulder> <closes eyes> <whispers> Count to ten and the bad stuff goes away, right? <Opens one eye> And the good stuff stays?

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
...Well... If you DO collapse... I'll help you recover. How's that?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
...Well... this is... a family... ah ha... forum... so... I'll do all I can not to... collapse.