10,000 POSTS! TWO in One Day.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
...<giggles> Ah, um... <BLUSH> You do that... <giggle blushy blushy blushy>

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Hey, since when am I the bad stuff? I'm allowed to post here too, even though my sweetheart is not virtual. :wink:

You know that I adore you kids, in a matronly sort of way. And I fully intend on making a fuss about you. It's like I'm your web-mom, and my kids are finally grown... **sniff**

((I'm really sorry if I am truly embarrassing you, Lisa! Sometimes I can't tell if you are role-playing or not. Tell me to stop and I will. I am just enjoying talking with you guys, since you seem so happy. It really is cute, you know!))

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Ohhhh, MrsMartriachPepper! I've always thought of you as my web-mom too! (Not that you're old or anything.) Glad you're having fun, I love talking to you too! Wish you could get around here more often!

*still dancing* Ya know, it's nearly one, but I'm not tired at all. Go figure.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
<also still dancing> Yeah, go figure. I'm not tired either, and I was up at... what was it... 6:30, or something...

((To be honest, Pepper, if anyone's embarassing me, it's me! So... no complaints.))

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Hey, since there are no Ben and Jerry's in Canada, think we can take that coupon for us?

((She's very good that that. Thus also leading me into a bottomless pit of embarassment. :wink: ))

MrsPepper

Reaction score
My dearest Toga, it's because you are dancing on virtual feet, and any girl knows that virtual stilettos are much more comfy than the real thing. :smile:

((Okay, good!))

Yay Prawnie, I love being your web-mom! But I'm a hip mom, right? **is hopeful** I have alot of my plate, as all of us do, but it really doesn't allot me enough time to spend with you guys. **huggles to everyone**

Alright, I've bothered you two enough... stay cute but keep it PG, okay? I will know if you don't, I can check the thread in the morning! **wags her finger at Prawnie and Toga** Keep out of trouble, you two.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
...I dunno... Ask Leyla when she wakes up. <Eyes sleeping Leyla in random chair>

(( :halo: ))

theprawncracker

Reaction score
*keeps dancing* Yes mom...

(And of COURSE you're hip! You're almost too hip for the room! ...Or something like that. :stick_out_tongue:)

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
(Almost. But not. Which means you TOTALLY don't have to leave.)

<keeps dancing> PG... That's do-able...

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Very do-able. Some of my favorite movies are PG. Most of them are G. But I digress.

(Oh! Of course I didn't mean it like that! You don't by any means have to leave, in fact, I wish more people would come dance so this party could be a party again. :stick_out_tongue:)

(Not that it isn't always a party when you're around, Lisa, honey. :halo: )