10 Signs that You Might be ________

superfan

Reaction score
10 Signs You're Superfan:

1. Green tea for breakfast, anyone?
2. have an insatiable sweet tooth
3. a big flirt
4. Canadian who doesn't like hockey or Tim Horton's coffee!!
5. Norm MacDonald and Christopher Walken are very good looking men.
6. Has SS A&E Biography Special almost memorized.
7. People think I'm wierd but hang out with me anyway
8. Math is a foreign concept
9. Sings broadway tunes in the shower
10. has size 10WW feet. Like Kermit.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
superfan said:
5. Norm MacDonald and Christopher Walken are very good looking men.
:confused: Oh-kay!
superfan said:
6. Has SS A&E Biography Special almost memorized.
You too? I used to have a bad habit of memorizing stuff like that, when I was in elementary school, during the lunch break, my friends would have act-out entire episodes of our favorite cartoons at the time. I'm such a geek!

superfan

Reaction score
We're COOL geeks, though, D'Snowth. COOL. We're on a whole other level of geekiness. Some people just can't appreciate it.

And yes. I go for the unconventionally handsome men.
Oh, and The Rock. But he has to wear a sweater and wear glasses. And no stupid testosteroney bravado. None of the "Can you smell what the Rock is cooking!" silliness.
And Conan O'Brien's cute too.
:smirk: so there.

Kiki

Reaction score
7 Signs You're Kiki... XD

1. You're too apologetic fer your own good. You may be playing a sport and score a point, and you'll say sorry to the opposite team (...and you once tripped over a chair and said "sorry" to it :embarrassed:)

2. Fashion-wise, you've been refurred to as a bit of a cameleon.

3. During parent/teacher interviews, two teachers in one night have called you a hippie. XD

3. You drink tea religously.

4. Most things are "groovy", "epic" or "pretty dang sexy" as far as you're concerned.

5. Despite the fact that you're a hopeless singer, you still break out in song randomly every now and then, completely out of the blue (stuff from Playschool to classic rock music).

6. One thing you lack in is eyebrows, as you are constantly fiddling (plucking) with them, and you barely have any left (you were attempting to bring the Old-Fashioned Actress look back. Didn't work).

7. You have an addiction to drawing and you seriously can't stop yourself doing it at times, to a point where you sometimes use your own body as a canvas.

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
10 signs you are an englishman

1. You drink tea
2. You look down on bad grammer usage.
3. You drink tea
4. you ununciate your words with rpecision
5. You can spell ununciate
6. You have a poster of the queen
7. You drink tea
8. You take long luxurious bubblebaths
9. You do the crossword
10. You drink tea
Umm.. not to sound like a Scot, but you misspelt grammar yer wee scamp. Oddly enough, I fit 8/10 of the Englishmen criteira, but I am like, 70 % Scottish, 20% Irish and like, 7% Chinese. The last 3 is English. Though the Scottish bit may explain why I like red-haired girls so much :excited::flirt::shifty:

Kiki

Reaction score
10 signs you are an englishman

1. You drink tea
2. You look down on bad grammer usage.
3. You drink tea
4. you ununciate your words with rpecision
5. You can spell ununciate
6. You have a poster of the queen
7. You drink tea
8. You take long luxurious bubblebaths
9. You do the crossword
10. You drink tea
Holy crap, I'm an englishman! XD Hmm, no.6 sounds like me (I have a weird obsession with Royal Family merch...). Oh- and I have the Union Jack and a "Be British" poster in my room.

Umm.. not to sound like a Scot, but you misspelt grammar yer wee scamp. Oddly enough, I fit 8/10 of the Englishmen criteira, but I am like, 70 % Scottish, 20% Irish and like, 7% Chinese. The last 3 is English. Though the Scottish bit may explain why I like red-haired girls so much :excited::flirt::shifty:
I wish I was Scottish. Scottish sounds sexeh! I'm French, Spainish, Swiss, German and a little bit Irish. But I'm mostly British (and Aussie, 'coarse), which explains... a lot.

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
Holy crap, I'm an englishman! XD Hmm, no.6 sounds like me (I have a weird obsession with Royal Family merch...). Oh- and I have the Union Jack and a "Be British" poster in my room.

I wish I was Scottish. Scottish sounds sexeh! I'm French, Spainish, Swiss, German and a little bit Irish. But I'm mostly British (and Aussie, 'coarse), which explains... a lot.
It's really quite funny, the Scottish part makes my hair super curly (Thanks Nanna...) and the Chinese bit means my hair is Super-super-super-super dark brown. Effectively black. And it looks so uber rockstar with it's length. Just right for headbanging! :batty::halo::cool:

Kiki

Reaction score
It's really quite funny, the Scottish part makes my hair super curly (Thanks Nanna...) and the Chinese bit means my hair is Super-super-super-super dark brown. Effectively black. And it looks so uber rockstar with it's length. Just right for headbanging! :batty::halo::cool:
Aw, that's awesome! Everyone in my family has the same haircolour (naturally)... light brown and straight. :confused: And as fer my Nanna, she barely has any hair on her head anymore! But that doesn't stop her from going to the hairdressers every month. XD And I have pale-as skin (very... english, maybe?)

Ignorance

Reaction score
Ten signs you might be Ignorance
1. You're a 'happy camper'. Quite literally.
2. You don't understand why nobody gets it, you're just quoting a muppet.
Actually, you're quoting anything you can.
3. Boarding schools make you drool.
4. You want Gene Simmon's tongue.
5. When you're bored, you talk with an exaggerated Israeli [yis-raaah-aaa-ehhhh-leee] accent.
6. Life is your musical. You burst out into song whenever you like, and expect others to join in.
7. If it has to do with puppetry or ventriloquism, you're in.
8. You enjoy many odd crafts, and plan to paint your nails with little silver flowers on them later today.
9. Lime green is a nice colour.
10. You like "little kid" stuff, including shows/songs/etc.

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
Ten signs you might be bazooka_beak

1. You quote MST3k, Futurama, and other nerdy shows on a daily basis
2. Cookies are a necessary part of your diet
3. You collect imported books, even though you can't read them for the most part
4. You still "think like a kid" and watch childish things, even reading young adult novels
5. Your favorite color is purple - pink is evil
6. You'd rather spend your evening watching cartoons or playing video games rather than drink, go to clubs, or any other "adult" thing
7. Bad grammar drives you crazy - it's "I saw" NOT "I seen"!
8. You spend at least 80% of your waking hours day dreaming, and when you can't sleep at night, you create movies, starring your own original characters, in your mind
9. You apologize for anything, even if the problem had nothing to do with you
10. You're a slob. Nothing in your living area stays clean for more than 2 days