1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

100th Member!

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Cindy, Apr 14, 2002.

1. Cindy Moderator

Congratulations to Travelling Matt for being our 100th guest! Just for signing up, you'll get all your messages free! What a deal, huh? ;)

Seriously, we really do appreciate everyone who has registered so far. We know that this is a pretty big change from what we're all used to, but everyone has made the transition really smooth. Thank you to everyone for supporting Muppet Central. Your continued friendship means so much to us.
  2. Traveling Matt New Member

I'm # 100? YEA!!!!!!

What else is free!?!?! ;)

- Billy :cool:
  3. Iggy35 Member

I heard rumours that the 100th sign-up gets a Terry Angus puppet made in their own image! :)

IGGY35
  4. Iggy35 Member

Oh well, its good to dream, I suppose! :)

IGGY35
  5. matleo Active Member

I heard rumors that the 100th memebr gets spanked bythe 99 who preceeded him!:D
  6. MuppetQuilter Member

Cindy

Give us a little time, I think we'll all adjust to our new home just fine. I bet in a few months we won't be able to imagine going back to the old system!

I'm sure this has meant a huge amount of work for you and Phillip-- thanks for taking the time to make the move go so well for all of us!
  7. EmmyMik New Member

Actually, I heard it was money. The 100th member gives all of us money.

If that's not it, give me money anyways...
  8. MuppetQuilter Member

err Sorry about that color choice last time. I was unfamiliar with the color name and thought I'd give it a try but I don't think it shows up very well.
  9. Cindy Moderator

MuppetQuilter,

Yeah, I agree I'm not one for change, but seems how there were over 300 new posts today, I think I'll get used to it quite fast. LOL

Slow down guys, I'm having trouble keeping up! Just kidding! ;)

Oh, and don't worry about that color... who knew that "burlywood" was going to be so... uhm ... burly? :D