12 Awkward Days of Christmas by the Miskreant Puppets!

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Meh. I liked the drunk crabs for some reason; the rest didn't do anything for me.

mupcollector1

Reaction score
I love the rabbit's multiplying. lol Great gag since the Tex Avery days. lol But yeah, it could have been more high brow I agree. I really like how JHC has a decision for their more TV-MA on the edge stuff. I'm a proud supporter of adult puppetry :smile: I remember Brian saying that with Puppet Up which is now Stuffed and Unstrung, it was basicly what Jim and the guys did with The Muppets when the cameras were off. lol And that Jim had a bit of wicked sense of humor himself. lol I love it. :smile: I can totally relate.

Though what I would like JHC to do sometime in the future is to do another satire show like Dinosaurs. I love that show, great writing. Genius. :smile:

One more thing I wanted to add, why are the puppets called Miskreant Puppets all of a sudden? It's an adjustment for me I suppose. But they are still Muppets to me. lol :smile:

Plaid Fraggle

Reaction score
That weasel is a hoot!! I liked it a bunch, thanks for sharing it here :big_grin:

mupcollector1

Reaction score
You know what's really funny about it, is that most of them feature Muppets from previous project like the lead, that was Louise Gold's character from Secret Life of Toys right? The Muppet Rabbits multiplying is probably my favorite part, and the drunk craps though I'd love for them to smash some chairs on each other. It could have been more slapsticky but that's just my opinion. And I was waiting for that guy with the inappropriate thoughts to do something. What are the thoughts! SPIT IT OUT! lol I just tend to get exited with comedy like that. lol Watch me watch new episode of South Park, I'm just stairing at it as if I was waiting to see if I'm going to have the winning ticket of the Lottery or a touch down. lol But that's just me. lol I love surprises in Comedy, I always love looking in the background to see if there's back ground gags and such.

But yeah, I liked this video but I've seen better. I really want to see Brian Henson's R rated movie "Happy Time Murderers". I really love to see that. I'm already a huge fan of Team America and Meet the Feebles so I'm all for it. lol :smile:

Though I did like the Chroma Key stuff they were doing in this video. There's one point where the weasel or mink waves their arms and it get's slightly cut off due to the matting error. Then again, I'm a film buff. :smile:

MrBloogarFoobly

Reaction score
I love adult puppetry as well. I just think Henson is more sophisticated than this. They've been funnier before. I'm no prude, but "puppies pooping?" Really? Henson has always been cutting edge, not juvenile.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
I love the multiplying rabbits, drunk crabs, the grinding girls, and the pooping puppies! It was hilarious! :smile:
I can't wait for more Miskreant Puppets on the Nerdist channel in the future.