15th and 20th Anniversary Products?

Dave Thomer

Reaction score
My mom still has the 10th Anniversary LP she bought for us as kids at home. My wife and I have the 25th Anniversary Musical Celebration and Elmopalooza for our daughter. Was anything released to the market for the 15th and 20th anniversaries? Thanks!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Dave Thomer said:
My mom still has the 10th Anniversary LP she bought for us as kids at home. My wife and I have the 25th Anniversary Musical Celebration and Elmopalooza for our daughter. Was anything released to the market for the 15th and 20th anniversaries? Thanks!
Dunno. I think, I know this isn't what you're asking, but I know there Sesame Street Magazine for 25th and 30th(which I have a copy of). Was that Big Bird's Birthday special for 20th, or was it after Henson's death?

ssetta

Reaction score
There was a 20th Anniversary special called "Put Down The Duckie". It was kind of like Elmopalooza and Sesame Street's 25th Birthday, where it had a bunch of celebrities.

jeffkjoe

Reaction score
gbrobeck said:
Of course you can't forget the 1989 clipfest "Sesame Street... 20 and Still Counting" that aired on NBC.

Greg

Which I have on tape, believe it or not...

It's a real good special. It was one of the last specials that Jim Henson did before he died.

Dave Thomer

Reaction score
gbrobeck said:
Of course you can't forget the 1989 clipfest "Sesame Street... 20 and Still Counting" that aired on NBC.
You're right, I can't fogret it - I never saw it in order to remember it in the first place! :smile: At this stage of the game, immersed in many things Sesame, I wish I had, but honestly I don't think it crossed my consciousness in '89.

Oh, and Courage-Bagge, sorry I didn't thank you for your reply. Unfortunately, my daughter's probably too young to get much out of the magazines yet. :smile: They sound like good reading, though.