16 Bars and 16 Kisses

MissMusical12

Reaction score
If you guys can recall from my recently completed story, "Rock of Broadway", Janice stated that she and Floyd had their first kiss as a couple at Janice's Sweet 16. Well here's that story for you guys! It's another FloydxJanice Oneshot. This story is PG, just to be safe....
Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING! The Muppets are owned by The Muppet Studios, Jim Henson and the Walt Disney Company
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
May 23rd, 1979.A day in Janice's life she'll never forget. Her "Sweet 16" as teenage girls like her like to call it. But it was more than just a Sweet 16 in her head now.........................

It all started out with Dr. Teeth, Floyd, Zoot and Animal, Janice's Electric Mayhem band members and long time friends, convincing Kermit to hold their surprise Sweet 16 for Janice after that evening's show. "Well...I don't know.....we have another show the next day and we probably need all our sleep and..........." "PARTY! PARTY! PARTY!" Animal yelled while banging on Kermit's table. "Okay....we'll have party!" Kermit said in not only agreement, but also in worry that Animal doesn't kill him. He shook hands with Dr. Teeth. "Fine choice, my amphibian friend. Fine choice," Dr. Teeth said.

Floyd sighed in relief. He was a little worried at first that Kermit would say no, but luckily he brought Animal for force purposes. After all, Floyd was the one who proposed the idea of having a surprise Sweet 16 for Janice. Janice has been his "main squeeze" for a little over 6 months now, after being best friends for a very long time. Even though he's 21, and she's now 16, that really didn't bother them much. And they didn't care what people said either about each other either. They absolutely were crazy about each other!

Janice was unaware of the band's plans for her surprise Sweet 16 that evening. She was too busy dreaming....dreaming about life as 16 year old.....dreaming about finally being able to drive.........dreaming about Floyd. Janice looked over at her framed picture of Floyd she kept beside her dressing room mirror and kissed it. Janice realized that for all of those 6 months the two have been going out, he hasn't kissed her on the lips once yet. They've kissed on the cheek, held hands, and hugged and that's about it. She felt like a married woman whom hasn't sex yet. Desperate.

Suddenly, a note slipped under Janice's dressing room. She (and Miss Piggy, of course) were the only females in the show with their own dressing room. The rest of the Electric Mayhem had to share their room, but Janice always came in every day. And the guys were more than welcome to chill in her dressing room, unlike Miss Piggy whom booted everyone (except Kermit) out of her room. Janice retrieved the note and read it. It said
"Hey Jan, the band and I are gonna be hangin out at The Wildflower Club after the show tonight. I'll meet you by your dressing room after the show. And wear something sweet....Yours Truly, Floyd Pepper"

Janice had that one feeling again reading the note. The feeling that makes her feel like a fangirl meeting her idol in person. She hugged the note close to her and then raided her closet to find a nice dress to wear.

Miss Piggy then yelled through the doorway of Janice's dressing room "JANICE! We're on in 15 minutes for Veternarian's Hospital! What are you even doing in there?" Janice then opened her door. "Oh, like sorry, Miss Piggy," Janice said. "But I need your advice...." "Advice? From moi?" Miss Piggy asked. "Yeah," Janice said. "I need fashion advice. I gotta look "sweet" tonight. I gotta look "sweet" to impress Floyd." Miss Piggy rolled her eyes and thought to herself "Janice is that smart-aleck's girlfriend!?!?!? After what he did to my poor dear Foo Foo....I never forgave him for that...Well....I guess I could help Janice. She doesn't ask too much from me and is the least likely person to get on moi's nerves. I'll do it....for her, not for Floyd." "So will you help me?" Janice asked again. "Of course, dearie. I'll be more than welcome to help you on your fashion situation." Miss Piggy replied, kindly. (Something she's barely).

After that evening's show ended, Floyd rushed to wait by Janice's dressing room. He knocked on her door and said "Hey babe, it's Floyd! You ready yet?" "Be out in a moment, honey," Janice replied. Miss Piggy noticed Floyd by Janice's dressing room and decided to have a little "chat" with him. "Hello, Floyd," Miss Piggy said. "Hey, Hogerella. I'm surprised your not in a fancy ball gown yet," Floyd replied, laughing. Miss Piggy felt insulted by his comment and just as Miss Piggy was about to karate chop him, Janice opened up her dressing room door.

Janice was wearing a sparkly spaghetti strapped flowy hot pink dress, up to her knees and her favorite beige flip flops. She wasn't wearing her trademark hat either, but rather letting her beautiful blonde hair down. Floyd felt like he was looking at a super model. He whistled and said "Wow! You look amazing!" Janice blushed and said "Awww, like thanks, babe." Miss Piggy then emerged from the door that slammed her and said "Isn't she a marvel? Moi's best work on her, if I do say so myself." "She sure is a marvel," Floyd replied. "Now YOU take good care of dear sweet Janice here," Miss Piggy said sweetly but also very commanding and threatening "Or else that bass guitar of yours is heading to the Salvation Army!" Floyd nodded, ignoring Miss Piggy's command. "Oh we'll be fine, mama. We'll be just fine," he said. "Now go and enjoy your evening beauty rest or whatever." "Au revoir, you two lovebirds," Miss Piggy said and headed off to find Kermit, as usual.

The Wildflower Club was the hangout the Electric Mayhem always went to after a performance on Saturday nights. This night in particular, was especially special. "Why do my eyes have to like be closed again, Floyd?" Janice asked. "Oh you'll see," Floyd replied, leading Janice into the club. "Okay, you can open them now." Janice opened her eyes as everyone she knew from the show yelled out "Surprise! Happy Birthday, Janice!" "Oh my gosh!" Janice said, in amazement. "This is...this is....amazing! Thanks, you guys!" "Don't thank us," Zoot said. "Thank Floyd, it was his idea." Janice turned to Floyd and said "Floyd...you did all of this?" He simply nodded and said "Well...the band had to help me, too." "Oh Floyd! This is totally amazing!" Janice said and hugged Floyd. "You're welcome, babe," Floyd replied. "LET'S PARTY!!!!!!!" Animal yelled out and the music began to play.

A few hours into the party, Floyd led Janice to the beautiful garden right behind the club. It was the only nightclub around with a garden in the back. "This party has been totally awesome, so far!" Janice said, still holding Floyd's hand. "I know," Floyd said. "But I just wanna tell you something." "What?" Janice asked. Floyd took a deep breath and said "Janice, you're hippest, coolest and most fun girl I've ever been with. You understand all of my situations, whether you support them or not. And you're absolutely gorgeous and beautiful and....any other word that goes with beautiful....and....and...." "Go on..." Janice said. Floyd continued to speak "And.....I love you. More than anything....just as much as music......you're everything I want in a girl" "Floyd," Janice interrupted. "You are my music."

Floyd then proceeded to kiss her.........not on the cheek.....but right on the lips. Janice was shocked, but soon closed her eyes and wrapped her arms around his neck, enjoying what she has long waited for the entire time the two have been together. Floyd returned her favor by wrapping his arms around her waist and pulling him closer to her. Janice then broke away from the kiss for a moment,but the two were still holding each other. "Wait....why'd you stop?" Floyd asked. "I just want to say....I love you, Floyd Pepper, " Janice said. "And I love you, too, babe," Floyd said. The two proceeded to continue their deep, loving and passionate kiss.
-----------------------------THE END---------------------------------------
Very very cheesy ending I know......how'd you guys like it?

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
If you guys can recall from my recently completed story, "Rock of Broadway", Janice stated that she and Floyd had their first kiss as a couple at Janice's Sweet 16. Well here's that story for you guys! It's another FloydxJanice Oneshot. This story is PG, just to be safe....
Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING! The Muppets are owned by The Muppet Studios, Jim Henson and the Walt Disney Company
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
May 23rd, 1979.A day in Janice's life she'll never forget. Her "Sweet 16" as teenage girls like her like to call it. But it was more than just a Sweet 16 in her head now.........................

It all started out with Dr. Teeth, Floyd, Zoot and Animal, Janice's Electric Mayhem band members and long time friends, convincing Kermit to hold their surprise Sweet 16 for Janice after that evening's show. "Well...I don't know.....we have another show the next day and we probably need all our sleep and..........." "PARTY! PARTY! PARTY!" Animal yelled while banging on Kermit's table. "Okay....we'll have party!" Kermit said in not only agreement, but also in worry that Animal doesn't kill him. He shook hands with Dr. Teeth. "Fine choice, my amphibian friend. Fine choice," Dr. Teeth said.

Floyd sighed in relief. He was a little worried at first that Kermit would say no, but luckily he brought Animal for force purposes. After all, Floyd was the one who proposed the idea of having a surprise Sweet 16 for Janice. Janice has been his "main squeeze" for a little over 6 months now, after being best friends for a very long time. Even though he's 21, and she's now 16, that really didn't bother them much. And they didn't care what people said either about each other either. They absolutely were crazy about each other!

Janice was unaware of the band's plans for her surprise Sweet 16 that evening. She was too busy dreaming....dreaming about life as 16 year old.....dreaming about finally being able to drive.........dreaming about Floyd. Janice looked over at her framed picture of Floyd she kept beside her dressing room mirror and kissed it. Janice realized that for all of those 6 months the two have been going out, he hasn't kissed her on the lips once yet. They've kissed on the cheek, held hands, and hugged and that's about it. She felt like a married woman whom hasn't sex yet. Desperate.

Suddenly, a note slipped under Janice's dressing room. She (and Miss Piggy, of course) were the only females in the show with their own dressing room. The rest of the Electric Mayhem had to share their room, but Janice always came in every day. And the guys were more than welcome to chill in her dressing room, unlike Miss Piggy whom booted everyone (except Kermit) out of her room. Janice retrieved the note and read it. It said
"Hey Jan, the band and I are gonna be hangin out at The Wildflower Club after the show tonight. I'll meet you by your dressing room after the show. And wear something sweet....Yours Truly, Floyd Pepper"

Janice had that one feeling again reading the note. The feeling that makes her feel like a fangirl meeting her idol in person. She hugged the note close to her and then raided her closet to find a nice dress to wear.

Miss Piggy then yelled through the doorway of Janice's dressing room "JANICE! We're on in 15 minutes for Veternarian's Hospital! What are you even doing in there?" Janice then opened her door. "Oh, like sorry, Miss Piggy," Janice said. "But I need your advice...." "Advice? From moi?" Miss Piggy asked. "Yeah," Janice said. "I need fashion advice. I gotta look "sweet" tonight. I gotta look "sweet" to impress Floyd." Miss Piggy rolled her eyes and thought to herself "Janice is that smart-aleck's girlfriend!?!?!? After what he did to my poor dear Foo Foo....I never forgave him for that...Well....I guess I could help Janice. She doesn't ask too much from me and is the least likely person to get on moi's nerves. I'll do it....for her, not for Floyd." "So will you help me?" Janice asked again. "Of course, dearie. I'll be more than welcome to help you on your fashion situation." Miss Piggy replied, kindly. (Something she's barely).

After that evening's show ended, Floyd rushed to wait by Janice's dressing room. He knocked on her door and said "Hey babe, it's Floyd! You ready yet?" "Be out in a moment, honey," Janice replied. Miss Piggy noticed Floyd by Janice's dressing room and decided to have a little "chat" with him. "Hello, Floyd," Miss Piggy said. "Hey, Hogerella. I'm surprised your not in a fancy ball gown yet," Floyd replied, laughing. Miss Piggy felt insulted by his comment and just as Miss Piggy was about to karate chop him, Janice opened up her dressing room door.

Janice was wearing a sparkly spaghetti strapped flowy hot pink dress, up to her knees and her favorite beige flip flops. She wasn't wearing her trademark hat either, but rather letting her beautiful blonde hair down. Floyd felt like he was looking at a super model. He whistled and said "Wow! You look amazing!" Janice blushed and said "Awww, like thanks, babe." Miss Piggy then emerged from the door that slammed her and said "Isn't she a marvel? Moi's best work on her, if I do say so myself." "She sure is a marvel," Floyd replied. "Now YOU take good care of dear sweet Janice here," Miss Piggy said sweetly but also very commanding and threatening "Or else that bass guitar of yours is heading to the Salvation Army!" Floyd nodded, ignoring Miss Piggy's command. "Oh we'll be fine, mama. We'll be just fine," he said. "Now go and enjoy your evening beauty rest or whatever." "Au revoir, you two lovebirds," Miss Piggy said and headed off to find Kermit, as usual.

The Wildflower Club was the hangout the Electric Mayhem always went to after a performance on Saturday nights. This night in particular, was especially special. "Why do my eyes have to like be closed again, Floyd?" Janice asked. "Oh you'll see," Floyd replied, leading Janice into the club. "Okay, you can open them now." Janice opened her eyes as everyone she knew from the show yelled out "Surprise! Happy Birthday, Janice!" "Oh my gosh!" Janice said, in amazement. "This is...this is....amazing! Thanks, you guys!" "Don't thank us," Zoot said. "Thank Floyd, it was his idea." Janice turned to Floyd and said "Floyd...you did all of this?" He simply nodded and said "Well...the band had to help me, too." "Oh Floyd! This is totally amazing!" Janice said and hugged Floyd. "You're welcome, babe," Floyd replied. "LET'S PARTY!!!!!!!" Animal yelled out and the music began to play.

A few hours into the party, Floyd led Janice to the beautiful garden right behind the club. It was the only nightclub around with a garden in the back. "This party has been totally awesome, so far!" Janice said, still holding Floyd's hand. "I know," Floyd said. "But I just wanna tell you something." "What?" Janice asked. Floyd took a deep breath and said "Janice, you're hippest, coolest and most fun girl I've ever been with. You understand all of my situations, whether you support them or not. And you're absolutely gorgeous and beautiful and....any other word that goes with beautiful....and....and...." "Go on..." Janice said. Floyd continued to speak "And.....I love you. More than anything....just as much as music......you're everything I want in a girl" "Floyd," Janice interrupted. "You are my music."

Floyd then proceeded to kiss her.........not on the cheek.....but right on the lips. Janice was shocked, but soon closed her eyes and wrapped her arms around his neck, enjoying what she has long waited for the entire time the two have been together. Floyd returned her favor by wrapping his arms around her waist and pulling him closer to her. Janice then broke away from the kiss for a moment,but the two were still holding each other. "Wait....why'd you stop?" Floyd asked. "I just want to say....I love you, Floyd Pepper, " Janice said. "And I love you, too, babe," Floyd said. The two proceeded to continue their deep, loving and passionate kiss.
-----------------------------THE END---------------------------------------
Very very cheesy ending I know......how'd you guys like it?
Yes! I loved it! Pure beautiful writing, MissMusical12! Reallt truly loved it!