1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

1970 Sesame Street Record on Columbia

Discussion in 'Classic Sesame Street' started by JimmyDeanDog, Jul 13, 2007.

1. JimmyDeanDog Member

Has anyone here (or someone you know) ever transfered this
    1970 vinal LP to a stereo CD?

I need a copy VERY BAD - please e-mail me:

geepers@gmail.com

I'll pay for the CD and all postage - thanks!
  2. sesameguy Member

3. SesameMike Member

I have a Sesame Street record from 1970 on CD. Well, sort of. The record is titled "Sesame Street Rubber Duckie and other favorites", and only has two songs from the show: the theme (long version), and the title track. Not sure about the other songs, but I think at least one was written by Jeffrey Moss.

The label on this one is not Columbia, though. It's "Rocking Horse Records" out of Newark, NJ. And the two songs are not original artists, just a group called the "Rocking Horse Orchestra and Chorus". Is this what you were thinking of?
  4. larapinta00 New Member

I know this is an old post, but was wondering if you still have this album on cd and would be willing to send me a zipped copy of the mp3s. I have been searching for this record from my childhood and even if I found the actual vinyl don't have a means of playing it.

Thanks