1977 Animal Drum

cxSHOE

Reaction score
just wondering if this drum is of any value? i found it in some old estate property that i aquired. condition is very good, no hole in drum, drum sticks are nice and clean no chips in wood or hand marks and works perfectly fine. just slight paint missing from the springs on the side of the drum.

i have searched and could not find any possible value on it anywhere, and this site is the only one that i have found where it is even mentioned.

any help with this is very much appreciate. thanks
PHOTOS...IF YOU NEED MORE JUST ASK

cxSHOE

Reaction score
22 people looked but no answers? i know i cant be the only one with this thing?

should i just throw it away? :confused:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Good gracious no! Do not throw it away!

The picture is not working properly.

BUT! You could certainly try selling it on E-bay, or, if you are in the UK (not sure where your location is...) I'd be interested in it. Perhaps.

Can you try posting another picutre, your location, and hw much you would want for the drum?

cxSHOE

Reaction score
photo link works perfectly fine. click, save to desktop , self extracting program file called "drum"

its now on ebay for .99 i put my ebay page up if you want to find the auction. auction will not be ended early just bid, it will be sold cheap anyway.

click here

if its not sold on ebay it will be thrown away...

if you have any questions just email me. chevychrgr@aol.com

my email and this website do not work together and im tired of sending emails to phillip and waiting weeks for an answer. so dont make a post with a question , just email me directly..

cxSHOE

Reaction score
at .99 and still no interested buyer??

haa haa thats pathetic. oh well.

how about i trade someone for a cup of coffee? bah that coffee is even worth more...

Beauregard

Reaction score
I'd get it...but postage is too expencive to the UK. Sorry...

Don't throw it though.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
I'd be really interested too but $11.00 for shipping seems a bit steep . . . and then add the cost of a money order . . . . the cost of the drum is up to $15.00+.