1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

1983 Fraggle Rock LP for sale

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by dishie, Jun 9, 2008.

1. dishie

dishie New Member

I'm not entirely sure what this thing is worth, but I saw one like it on amazon.com (used, of course) for $32. That one was still in plastic, though. My copy (the LP itself) is pristine, but the sleeve is not. There is a tear on the back of the record sleeve. Otherwise, it looks very nice. I found it in a Goodwill and it was in the original plastic, but I opened it because I was not planning to sell it. The tear on the back is from when I stuck it to the wall of my dorm room and when I pulled it off, the back ripped a little. The record is mint, though, and has never been played. If you are interested in this, I will be happy to haggle with you. Send me a private message if you would like to see pictures. :smirk::excited::coy:
  2. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

Wow. That is awesome. If no one wants it, it could be a valuable collectible.
  3. Count von Count

Count von Count Active Member

if it's not to leate I would be interested.
  4. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

Looks like we have a contender. XD
  5. dishie

dishie New Member

Fraggle Rock LP

The LP is still up for grabs. I am considering posting it on eBay, so check back here every now and then, as I will notify you guys if and when I do put it up on there.
  6. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

Will do.