1983 Tomy Wind-up Doozers

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I just acquired another piece of my 1983 Tomy Fraggle Rock collection: AN ORIGINAL SET OF THE FOUR FRAGGLE ROCK WIND UP DOOZERS ALL MINT IN PACKAGING!

I was thrilled to find this item, and they are all in original packaging in mint condition.

I was wondering if anyone out there knew what this set might be worth. Obviously, it's going to be more for a fraggle collector, but I was wondering if anyone knows what something like this rare, complete MINT set would fetch.

Also, if anyone knows where I can get my hands on the 1983 Tomy Sprocket plush, I'd be forever in your debt!

Thanks!
Madame Trasheap
:excited:

hemi

Reaction score
hey there,
how much do you want for them together?

justairbagit

Reaction score
Hey ive seen these for sale in the uk still on card for about $80 but havent seen them sell just site on the web site for ove a year now lol. How did you end up finding these? I wouldnt say there extremly rare but def not easy to find. If youd like to sell or trade some fraggle rock stuff send me a mussage. I dont have a sprocket but i do have an extra red and a few other things.

Luke

Reaction score
They are worth quite a bit, i sold one in the UK a while back far from mint for over £30. ($70'ish)