2 cartoons and a Gordon skit.

mikebennidict

Reaction score
rememebr this cartton where you have this apple tree and somebody is making them fall and the camera backs up and you see theese faces under the trees. 2nd cartoon starts out with a drop of link falling and splattering and i guess the creator sort of imagines what it could be. 1st it's theese 2 rabbits sitting on opposite sides of a tree and licking something, then it becomes theese monsters of some sort. it's hard to explain. then it turns back into the splattered drop. > as for the gordon segment, i saw this 1 in the late 70s were Maria & David were talking about Gordon never allowing himself to grow hair and they imagine what he'd look like if he did have hair,they show pictures of Gordon and what he would look like if he had the type of hair the 2 of them imagine him having and joking about it the whole time. oscar even comes along and says, what if he had hair like mine? then Gordon comes along wondering what's happening and then tell him. then he says something like, what if your head was like mine? and they show what the 3 of them would look like without hair and since Gordon was laughing at this, the picture of Oscar without hair and says, oh yeah, i don't think it's so funny. and both David & Maria who are a litlte bit embatssed are laughing hysterrically.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I find that a bit ironic since the original Gordon did have hair. Maybe they should have just shown clips of earlier episodes.

Klonoa

Reaction score
I didn't know what you were talking about until you mentioned the bald Oscar. Then I remembered.

:grouchy:

--Klonoa
Oscar rules

mikealan

Reaction score
The cartoon that has the black drop of ink falling into the scrapbook to form two rabbits licking lollipops was seen on Unpaved Episode #2558 where Maria goes to the doctor and was pregnant.