2 MB's Episodes on youtube

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Wow! They have more of those than I thought. I just saw "From a Galaxy Far, Far Away," "Gonzo's Video Show," and "Muppet Babies: The Next Generation." I'm anxious to see part three of that one, because it's keeping me up at night wondering how it ends.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Have you not seen that episode or something?

Actually, the guy who put up part one and part two stated that he will not be putting up three because someone already put it up under a different name "Muppet Babies Star Wars parody part 2". that one has a Nick Jr. sign on it so don't be alarmed. The downside to it is he skipped over the song Lieutenant Woof sang called, "The Future is Counting On You", Aw man.

Brinatello

Reaction score
Yeah, I noticed when watching Part 2 of "I Want My Muppet TV," scenes were cut out, like when Animal played with Kermit's skin color with the television knob, or Animal's show about dirt was cut shorter. But, to cut a whole song out? As Kermit would say, "Sheesh!" :rolleyes:

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Ilikemuppets said:
Have you not seen that episode or something?

Actually, the guy who put up part one and part two stated that he will not be putting up three because someone already put it up under a different name "Muppet Babies Star Wars parody part 2". that one has a Nick Jr. sign on it so don't be alarmed. The downside to it is he skipped over the song Lieutenant Woof sang called, "The Future is Counting On You", Aw man.
Thanks for the info. I'll look for that. Song or no song, I'd still like to see how it ends.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Yeah. I've noticed the "Go Bye Bye" scene wasn't in the "Star Trek parody" episode. That's very disappointing. :frown: