1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

2 questions about MC Radio

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Janice & Mokey's Man, Sep 29, 2002.

1. Okay, I've heard this AWESOME song by Kermit called "If I Were" (I think), and I'd never heard it before---where's it from?? I love it cause it sounds so medieval...just perfect...

Also, one day I was doin' somethin' online and heard some pre-song dialogue between Floyd and Janice---I can't remember clearly cause I've only heard it once, and I was doin' somethin' else at the same time, but Janice made a joke about people bein' dead or somethin', and it was rully funny, and there was song after the dialogue...what was that, and what was it from??

Thanks for any answers!

Signed,

Mystifed by Muppets
  2. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

It's from Sesame Street and was released on the 1991 CD and cassette "A Jim Henson Sesame Street Celebration".

I believe you are referring to "Pass that Peace Pipe" with the Electric Mayhem and Four Dogs. It's the UK skit from the fourth season Liza Minnelli episode.
  3. Re: Re: 2 questions about MC Radio

Cool, thanks for the info---heck, I'd buy that CD just for that song alone! I'll have to look for it...

What? One of my favorite episodes of TMS, and the part that was cut out was an EM thing with a hilarious joke by Janice? Arrrgh!

Hey, maybe the UK isn't so bad after all...LOL! :p