200 Things I Learned Watching *Blank*

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Have you ever seen posts from members on other forums, listing "200 things I learned watching..." a certain movie, but they only list like 15? Well, here's a thread of those movies I "learned" from...

Today, here's 200 things I learned watching Pee-wee...

1. You can break the laws of physics by living on land, but your bathroom window is completely under water.
  2. Mr. T pity da foo who don't eat his cereal.
  3. Pee-wee has the best bike in the whole world.
  4. There are certain things about Pee-wee you don't understand... things you wouldn't understand... things you COULDN'T understand... things you shouldn't understand...
  5. If your bike is stolen, it's possible that the Soviets were involved.
  6. Francis and I have similar bodies.
  7. If you're a dangerous criminal and you busted out of jail, you can put people at ease by just simply telling them you cut off a "Do not remove under penalty of law" label from a mattress.
  8. Never dress in drag, or escaped convicts will lust after you.
  9. When walking through the woods at night, beware of scary animatronic animals that won't move or chase you.
  10. If someone you're talking to says "but", don't mention the fact that everyone you know has a "big but", and ask to talk about her "big but", otherwise, her boyfriend might mis-interpret what you mean.
  11. Hobos love to sing, and sing, and sing, and sing, and sing, and sing, and sing, and sing, and sing, and sing, and sing, and sing, and sing, and... *gets shot*
  12. The Alamo was built without a basement.
  13. If you upset a biker gang, they will kill you, but if you dance in platform shoes to "Tequila", they'll not only spare your life, but they will befriend you, make you an honorary member of their club, and give you a motorcycle.
  14. If you steal your own bike, and drag security guards into a chase through-out the lot of a movie studio, the studio head will turn your story into a movie.
  15. You don't have to see your own movie, because you lived it.

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
Things I learned from watching/reading Twilight.
*Vampires are sparkly
*You'll break your hand if you try to punch a werewolf
*"Penguins, Lovely" :zany:
*You can win a GOLDEN ONION in Biology class.