2003 Calendars... ANYONE?!?

scarylarrywolf

Reaction score
OK. I have not seen a Muppet calendar on the market since NINETEEN-NINTY-FREAKIN'-SEVEN! The Muppets are certainly being revived, what with all their commercials, action figures, and their new Christmas special; you'd think someone would make a calendar of them too. Whenever I pass by a calendar stand at the mall I comb it for Muppets, but it's like they deliberately stock their shelves with every calendar under the sun EXCEPT Muppet calendars. Has anyone else seen any, or am I just being targeted?

--"Scary" Larry Wolf

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
I don't think there have been any "new" Muppet calendars since `97 or `98. I have a 2000 one, but it is all old photos from the late 80s & early 90s. I was in a calendar store at a mall today asking and they said they were not aware of any being available this year, however supposedly there is a new Sesame Street calendar available, but they didn't have it in stock.

Can anyone confirm/deny this?

Luke

Reaction score
The 2003 Muppet Calendar is in almost every shop that sells calendars in the UK - it's got Babewatch on the front. Not sure but i think there's one new picture, or maybe that was last year !

beaker

Reaction score
They just got in a bunch of larger sized Muppets 2003 calendars at my local comic shop. Not sure if these are the same ones as the other ones out there(like in the UK) but sadly they just feature best ofs from years past. I think 1998 was the last year they came out with an original calendar(not including the rare 1999 Muppet art parody calendar)

Then again Im still waiting for those darn Muppet cereal dvds and series 2 to come to California...grrrrr