• Miss Piggy/Ruhanna

Votes: 11 28.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Beaker: I feel all warm and toasty inside now! But you guys are gonna have to be really convincing in order to get my vote. I was running against you not too long ago, you know!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Grover: You are tired of running, you say? Oh! We can fix that! Herry, Cookie Monster, get mister Beaker a nice comfy recliner and a bowl of popcorn!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Scooter: Wha huh? Comfy recliner and bowl of popcorn?
Well.... If you come with me you'll find...
*Reveals reading room with armchairs, buttered scones, mystery novels and piping kettle of tea, along with a flat-screen TV for watching movies.

We had this place furbished for the RHLC people, they should be here soon. And I'm sure that those people will be greatly impressed with meeting you Beaker, one of their Muppety heroes. But we should really have a chat about Piggy's platform, to see if we can try to earn your vote.

Luke

Reaction score
Grover: Where are they getting all of these things?
Luke: I know what you mean Grover. Seems like our running partner's campaign management seem to be able to offer a lot, you have to wonder who is funding this campaign, especially as i'd have thought the biggest allowance would be Piggy's clothing budget. And about Miss Piggy's platform, i'd have thought she was more of a stilletos kinda girl, lol

**The above views expressed were independant of Dr Bunsen Honeydew, who is out today visiting sick orphans and interviewing candidates for his forthcoming boyband**

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Scooter, on the phone: Hi Janice. Yeah, we'll be needing the Electric Mayhem for another rockin' gig tomorrow. Oh, you did? Good, I'll tell her Josie and the Pussycats as well as the Hex Girls will be performing with you. Should be a great concert and I hope the televised address Piggy will deliver Tuesday night garners her some more votes, along with everybody understanding the entirety of her campaign platform. Thanks Janice.
*Finishes conversation and hangs up.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Grover: Um, Herry, Cookie Monster, I think we need a band too. Someone call Hoots, and tell him to bring everybody from Sesame Street. Oh, and bring their pots and pans too. We blew all of the budget on cake, ice cream, and that not very nice kitty cat.

BEAR

Reaction score
Hoots: (on the horn...slang for phone, not actual horn...with Herry) Sure, no problem! I'll get right on it! (hangs up) Hey, dudes! We got a gig!

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
*Reveals reading room with armchairs, buttered scones, mystery novels and piping kettle of tea, along with a flat-screen TV for watching movies.

We had this place furbished for the RHLC people, they should be here soon. And I'm sure that those people will be greatly impressed with meeting you Beaker, one of their Muppety heroes. But we should really have a chat about Piggy's platform, to see if we can try to earn your vote.
Armchairs, tea and scones and mystery novels...bless you, Scooter. (proceeds to fly at the gofer and give him a hug and a smooch) And yes, I did cast a vote for (cough, cough).

Skye

Reaction score

Hi Scooter! :big_grin: Oh, I've been around here a bit, just luurrrrking. Awesome to have a place to hang now!

And wouldn't you like to know who I voted for! :wink: Let's just say I've been voting for them since the beginning. And they've been doing pretty darn good!

Status
Not open for further replies.