2007 San Diego Comic Con

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
So, who's goin'?

I'll be there at booth #2002, titled 'Knife-N-Eye,' a hospice title owned by Adam and Penny Shaw. She wrote, and he illustrated using fine art, the Image comics series "Bloodstream."

You can see more of his work at www.abshaw.com and http://www.bloodstreamcomic.com/

Also at the booth will be Jetta: Tales of the Toshigawa, my buddy Antone Wade created this and I've edited it for 12 years now. His wife, Janet, is a co writer and artist and...well, co-everything...on the book. You can read more about that at www.toshigawa.com

I'll be there to promote that, but also MULEY THE MULE! will be there, so come by and visit us. There's a thread dedicated to Muley at the following link, so I won't bog this down about the mule:
http://forum.muppetcentral.com/showthread.php?t=30539

So, who's going? Are you going as attendee or as a presenter? Are you pushing anything at the show, like a license or product? You gonna come by and visit me and Muley?

sesameguy

Reaction score
I won't be going this year (unfortunately), but I've been there in years past and it is quite an exciting (and crowded!) event. Comics and pop culture fans will enjoy it a lot. If you go, say hi to my friends Steve Troop of "Mayberry Melonpool" fame (hi, Steve!) and artist (and fellow "Electric Company" fan) Richard Haselrig (I'm not sure if you'll be there this year, Richard, but my best to you!)

Fozzie - I'm hoping you'll be able to attend the Jim Henson Company meeting! If you do, please let us know how it went!

Below is the Comic con website link (amazingly, they still don't have their autograph area listings ready! Come on, guys!)

http://www.comic-con.org/cci/index.php

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I heard some of the guys from Ed, Edd n Eddy will be there too.

travellingpat

Reaction score
I wish I could be there...the guys from lost are gonna have a panel and a couple of seminars and i really wish I could but its way to far away

anytimepally

Reaction score
I wish I could go... the Mattel people are going to be there with a "special annoucement" concerning Masters of the Universe on Saturday, July 28th - from 2:30pm to 3:30pm – in Room 10... can't wait to hear what it is!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Maybe I should've asked:

Is anybody from the forum going to SDCC, and if you are what are you promoting or are you just going as a fan?

Steve Troop and Mayberry Melonpool are pals of mine and Muley. I hope to see him while out there.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
i really need to know who is going, because We have a chance to Interview one of the Henson's. I am going to be typeing out the Interview today, so if anyone is going and wants the chance of a life time please pom me and let me know.