1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

2014 MC FanFic Library Index

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by The Count, Jan 2, 2014.

1. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

All of Muppetjente's fics have now been added. :busy:

2. Muppetjente

Muppetjente Well-Known Member

Thanks!

MikaelaMuppet likes this.
  3. Quazie89

Quazie89 New Member

4. The Count

Quazie89's fic has just been added to the list, happy reading. :batty:

5. Quazie89

Quazie89 New Member

Thank you again, so much! It's so cool to see my story up here now.

6. Gonzo14

Gonzo14 Well-Known Member

7. The Count

Just added Gonzo14's fic, hope this helps others find it in the future.

8. TheWeirdoGirl

TheWeirdoGirl Well-Known Member

Hey Count, I've got a question. A while back, as a school assignment I had to write a script for a play, so naturally I wrote one about the Muppets and posted it on here. Would that kind of thing be allowed in the index?

9. The Count

Hi Macy. Yeah, that'd be okay, after all SuperScooter has a fic titled Sesame Street: A Play in Two Acts in his section. LMK where to find your fic so I can give it the once-over. Oh, and here are some coffee choc 6 cookies for you if you want them. :batty: :insatiable:

10. TheWeirdoGirl

TheWeirdoGirl Well-Known Member

11. The Count

12. The Count

Just made a couple of changes... And I'd advise all authors to keep plugging away at their fics, cause there'll be a huge shift if nothing new gets posted to the in-progress works should they remain inert all the way into next year. :attitude:

13. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

14. scooterfan360

scooterfan360 Well-Known Member

hey count when i give you the list of characters in my fanfic , could you please post it ?

15. The Count

Er, that's not what this thread is for. This thread is for archiving the stories posted on this forum, along with the links so people can access said stories quickly.

Hope this helps.

dwayne1115 likes this.
  16. TheMuppetFan

TheMuppetFan Member

Hello, The Count! I just posted a piece of fan fiction called a Muppet Christmas, and was wondering if you could include it on this thread. Thank you, in advance!

17. The Count

Hello TheMuppetFan. Unfortunately, it seems that the index's original post has reached its max limit and I can't add any more fics there. This not only affects your fic but all fics that could/should be added when or if they get finished included in a second index post that'll necessitate moving some fic URL's from the original post.

Hope this helps and have a happy holiday season.

18. Twisted Tails

Twisted Tails Well-Known Member

19. The Count

Hello. Apparently the previous message wasn't fully understood. The index is currently full. Any attempts to add another story to the original post will result in the added story not listed.

For the time being, the index is closed and any new stories will have to wait until a new secondary index post is created. Thanks and happy holidays.