25 things dissapearing from America

Teheheman

Reaction score
Snowseph must not get out much because without farms, there would be no food. Without bees, there would be no honey. There WERE Milkmen a long time before stores came around, and there are STILL drive-ins(LOVE drive-ins btw, if anybody wants to bring a date somewhere, bring em to a drive-in.) Anyways, also, some of us still have dial-up and VCRs. Nothing wrong with dial-up. It's just cheap and some of us need to save all the money we can with prices the way they are. We still have trees because we all need to breathe air. I mean, you drive across this great country, you'll see PLENTY of trees. Let's face it, times ARE changing but there are still some things that will always stay the same. Snowseph, if you are ever in Ohio, and we meet up, we need to take a trip to the Amish country. Nothing like it. They make the best turnovers, it'll blow your fricken mind man.

Daniel

Teheheman

Reaction score
Yeah, you and Caroline should take a trip there, it seems very peaceful and serene(sp?) plus they don't use electricity, so food seems a lot better there.

Daniel

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Yeah, you and Caroline should take a trip there, it seems very peaceful and serene(sp?) plus they don't use electricity, so food seems a lot better there.

Daniel
Sounds great and I'm all for food with no electricity used at all!

In an unrelated note I have been to a water hole before.

Beakerfan

Reaction score
The disappearance of honey-bees is an extremely serious problem (I'm not being sarcastic.) Without honey bees to pollenate plants on farms, the price of produce is going to go through the roof (as if it isn't already high.) Because the fewer the bees, the more bee-keepers will charge. And the more bee-keepers charge, the more expensive it will become to run a produce farm. And yes, farms do really keep their own bee hives to pollenate the plants.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Bees are everywhere where I live. Expecially those nasty little minature ones that just buzz at you constantly. A perfect place since I am allergic to bees :stick_out_tongue:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I get bees quite a bit where I live too. But they do not bother me.:smirk:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Heres my theroy

Bees like to hang around you if you are alergic. Bees leave you alone if your not. They know...*shift eyes*

Skye

Reaction score
Heres my theroy

Bees like to hang around you if you are alergic. Bees leave you alone if your not. They know...*shift eyes*
That's like cats. You always hear about them heading directly towards people who are allergic to them, too.

It's a conspiracy! :wink: