2500 Posts

That Announcer

Reaction score
I've just made my 2500th post over in the MC Awards thread. Hope I've not been a bother to all you guys... :smile:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
A bother?!? You?!? Never!!! You my friend are by far one of my absolute favorite members here TA!!! You always make me laugh, and your threads always develop hot topics.

A huge congrats to you my friend! And here's to 2500 more!:excited:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
That's great TA! I can't wait to read your look back! And prawnie, it looks like just five more, and you'll have 2000!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Thanks guys.

And I totally forgot about your look back TA! I'm sure it'll be awesome!

That Announcer

Reaction score
I would say it will, but I'm not sure when it'll be up. Don't bet any cash on this, but it's possible that it will be up sometime in the next 24 hours.

Ziffel

Reaction score
A bother? A delight is more like it! Congrats on a quarter of ten grand milestone. :smile:

Ah, and just before I hit "submit reply" I see theprawncracker had the same initial reaction (as I'm sure EVERYONE here will!)

Haha and now after I hit "preview post" I see D'Snowth has now replied too. :smile:

And now you yourself have responded, TA! This is great! Well, here goes "preview post" for the fourth time. :stick_out_tongue:

Oh wow! Now both tpc and TA have replied. Okay, here we go again!

Ah okay no replies in the last few seconds this time. Gonna hit submit reply now! heeheehee

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
LOOK BACK! Look back look back look back!

random person: You must be really excited about That Announcer's look back!

Well yeah, but I was actually trying to warn you about the man eating monster standing behind you.

random person: Yeah, right...

man eating monster: ARGHMNARGHGARGH! <eats random person>

<gulp>... are you by any chance, um... never mind... I'll just um... run for my life here...

Feel free to consider that a very long way of saying "Congratulations on 2500 posts, and here's to 2500 more!"

...oh, Ziffel, I see I'm not the only one who hits "preview post" just to see who else has posted since I started to post... wait, did that make sense?

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Nice job! And thanks for blasting me out of 28th place! :smile:

Ziffel

Reaction score
TogetherAgain said:
...oh, Ziffel, I see I'm not the only one who hits "preview post" just to see who else has posted since I started to post... wait, did that make sense?
Yeah heh heh heh, I used to sometimes overlap with people and give the same reply and then post an edit saying, "Sorry, I didn't realize we were posting a reply at the same time!" So now I scroll down after the preview post to check first. :smile: