2nd best ebay auction ever...

Whatever

Reaction score
That's one spooky ghost story. I want to know what your other favorite Ebay auction was!

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
If you search the General Discussion Forum it's in there somewhere, but the link on Ebay has probably expired.

Whatever

Reaction score
Oh, right, the guy offering to break up with girls' boyfriends for them. I like this one better.

dmx10101

Reaction score
That's one freaky auction. He must have had problems with it as he started bidding at $1.00, but crazy people got the price up to $280, why somebody would want that haunted thing I don't know. That was a good long read, if not a bit frightening one. Thats why I don't buy many used items or antiques, never now where they may have come from.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Now that scared the bejuse out of me. When I read or something about hauntings I begin to get teary eyed. I didn't read the whole thing but I did read about the Mom and the Store keeper. Thats about all I can read. MAN!!! :eek:

dmx10101

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
Now that scared the bejuse out of me. When I read or something about hauntings I begin to get teary eyed. I didn't read the whole thing but I did read about the Mom and the Store keeper. Thats about all I can read. MAN!!! :eek:
I read the whole thing. Its very freaky. I'm gonna email the person who just bought and got it. I want to see if they have had problems with it to confirm some truth to the story.

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
I'm glad I didn't read the whole thing--I read enough to keep me up tonight, probably!

Fozzie

Reaction score
Lol...That is funny but why are people stupid enough to spend $250 on a box? The story is untrue and is a bunch of crap! I remember seeing an auction a couple of months ago for a cursed/haunted doll that went up pretty high. But the story for this auction was better.

Erine81981

Reaction score
dmx10101 said:
I read the whole thing. Its very freaky. I'm gonna email the person who just bought and got it. I want to see if they have had problems with it to confirm some truth to the story.

Would u mind telling me anything that she says about. I took the story to work and they thought it was pretty weird. Now one of my co-works wants to know if anything will go wrong w/ this person. So if u don't mind keep in touch w/ this person and let us know if she ends up giving it away or putting it back on Ebay. Thanks.