2nd best ebay auction ever...

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
For some reason I seem to be concocting new get-rich schemes because of this. I must have some haunted things around here somewhere.

Let's see... Haunted socks, haunted blender, haunted Tivo, haunted toilet paper dispenser. At this rate, I'll be able to pay back my student loans in no time!!

:crazy:

dmx10101

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
Would u mind telling me anything that she says about. I took the story to work and they thought it was pretty weird. Now one of my co-works wants to know if anything will go wrong w/ this person. So if u don't mind keep in touch w/ this person and let us know if she ends up giving it away or putting it back on Ebay. Thanks.
They sent me a long email, a new pic of it, and a text file. Give me your email and I can forward it to you. That goes for anybody else who wants to be updated on it.

jediX

Reaction score
A while back they sold a haunted painting on eBay, but I'll have to go dig up the link to the page about it.

dmx10101

Reaction score
jediX said:
A while back they sold a haunted painting on eBay, but I'll have to go dig up the link to the page about it.
Haunted painting?? Hmm, interesting.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I've been in contact with a previous seller of this item; and recently I was contacted by someone claiming to be the new owner and said they had purchased it from the last seller...how they got my email address all this time later, I dunno. Anyways, the new seller of this item says that weird stuff...not unlike stated as in the original sale on ebay...has been going on.