2nd foam puppet coments please

video567

Reaction score
thank you that is comming soon. I went to buy piano wire but the place only cuts them monday through friday. and they close before i get off work. i have some time off comming soon so I will be going to the on my days off to get it. I am glad swazzle (SP?) had a tutorial on that so now I know what i need. I cant wait will be cool to actually use arm rods.

BorkBork

Reaction score
Very likeable! It is very cute indeed. I just looove big eyes like that!

video567

Reaction score
borkbork, wow long time no see, how is the music business, thanks for the comment. you still have your beaker? still doing puppets?

BorkBork

Reaction score
video567 said:
borkbork, wow long time no see, how is the music business, thanks for the comment. you still have your beaker? still doing puppets?
It's going quite good.
I gave away that beaker, that was the reason for me building it. It was a birthdaypresent. And no, i am not building anything at the moment and i haven't in a few years. Still have the interest though, so that's why i keep peeping in here from time to time :wink:

Jinx

Reaction score
Very nice, but each eye is looking in a different direction. I would suggest trying to refocus them so that they both appear to be looking at the same point, (usually a point about 18-24 inches in front of the puppet). Other than that, it looks great!

Phantom

Reaction score
Then again that lack of focus gives it that far away, walleyed look. I like it.