5 Questions for Cheryl Henson

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Well folks if you all love some of the interviews that me and my buddy Greg have put together, then your going to love this. I have been in contact with "The Jim Henson Company and have asked if any of the Henson's would like to do an interview. Well oddly enough they said yes, in fact Chyerl Henson said she would be happy to answer some questions for us. So I thought that this time around I would let the fans do this one. I need five really good questions for Mrs. Henson, they can be about a number of things. Be creative and when i get the answers i will post them here and send them to Greg to post on our Interview page.

So let the questions begin!

wombat woman

Reaction score
How about something to the effect of, "If you hadn't been raised around the Muppets, what career/lifepath would you have had instead?" or something to that effect. Phrasing's bad, but I'm a bit tired.

ta,
wombat

TeacherLady

Reaction score
In an industry that is as time consuming as Henson can be with such dedicated employees, how are you (and they) able to balance your career with your family? I guess you could just get them involved! Is it a struggle?

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Are the rights to the Sam and Friends and/ or Saturday Night Live Muppets still owned by The Jim Henson Company, or does Disney own them?

Beauregard

Reaction score
It's always worth asking which is their favorite Muppet, and why. Heather Henson had a fantastic story about being given the original Robin puppet because she loved it so very much.

RKUNKLER

Reaction score
Do you allow muppets to be sold like on ebay. i say this because Dinosaurs background muppets were sold there.

travellingpat

Reaction score
What has been your favorite Henson film or television production?

Luke

Reaction score
How has the sale of the Muppets to Disney affected Henson's use of them for archiving and exhibiting purposes? I ask this as the display at the museum in Atlanta is wonderful, and there are mentioned plans to keep the entire past puppet collection there. I'm sure all Muppet enthusiasts feel its very important that the Henson Legacy have continued use of the characters to illustrate exhibitions and screenings of your fathers fantastic work.

Also -

What is the current status of the proposed Fraggle Rock Movie, and despite rumours that the earlier Fraggle puppets were decayed and disposed of, Gobo appears among the Atlanta exhibits. Do Fraggle puppets for all main characters still exist?

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I believe Cheryl Henson spoke briefly about the AIDS quilt made for Richard Hunt in the book Quilting with the Muppets. What is your favorite memory of him?

dwayne1115

Reaction score
these are good, I'm going to be narowing the list soon so keep them coming. You know Chelyl worked for several years as the go betwen from Sesame Workshop and JHC there is some good questions there as well.