500! Yay!

RedDragon

Reaction score
I just had another MC milestone, I did my first Ziffel, hehe see after D'Snowth.
That counts right?

Anyway, isn't it funny how Ziffel became a verb.

Thank you and good night.....wait it's only 4....oh well.

RedDragon

Reaction score
When you reply to someone's post and beat someone else who is replying to that same post. So now the person's post who you Ziffeled doesn't make sense. Does that help?

Ziffel

Reaction score
Precisely, Red Dragon.

Here's an example:

Alex: (posted at 5:26pm) "I love hot dogs with chili and cheese."

Sam: (posted at 5:30pm) "By the way, does anyone know what Jim Henson's favorite food was?"

Tracy: (posted at 5:30pm) "Oh I love them too!! Nothing beats a chili dog!"

Tracy saw Alex's post and replied to it without using the "quote" feature, since it was the most recent post. But then she didn't realize Sam was replying at the same time and his post slipped in before hers, breaking up the continuity of the direct reply. This is a classic Ziffel because of the break in thought sequence! (A weaker ziffel pulled would simply be slipping in before someone's reply but having no consequence to the flow of thought. Eg. If Sam had instead posted. "I love those too" he would have still pulled a ziffel on Tracy but it wouldn't have interfered with the flow). I have done this a lot in the past and D'Snowth brilliantly coined the term ziffel to describe it!

(Boy, am I zany or what? :zany: )

Beauregard

Reaction score
Henson +/- games could be renamed the "Ziffel Game...."

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
You're at 500?!?!

............What took you so long? :wink: Congratulations, Nyssa!!!!!!! And here's to 500 more!!!!!!!!!!