1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

600,000 Visitors!

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Phillip, Jun 18, 2002.

1. Crazy Harry

Crazy Harry New Member

It's just what I've allways wanted, a human spell checker that I can't turn off.

(begins banging head on desk)

2. CaptCrouton

CaptCrouton New Member

I thought rubber chickens liked to eat rubber newspapers. Schnookums prefers the rubber wall street journal to the rubber washington post.

3. Wait a minute...I think that was an insult!

Really!

I do!

:mad:

4. Crazy Harry

Crazy Harry New Member

(stops banging)

Can't talk, busy...

(banging continues)

5. Crazy Harry

Crazy Harry New Member

I'm slowly climbing up the ladder.

6. Re: #12

Well then, I must be bein' pulled up right behind ya...*sigh*...

7. Crazy Harry

Crazy Harry New Member

Doesn't anyone have a lockpic or some kind hardware tool or anything that would be helpful?

8. Luke

Luke Active Member

Nah we are used to keeping Byron locked up for his own safety, and trhe safety of other female Muppets nearby, so we rarely carry lockpicks ! ;-)

9. Crazy Harry

Crazy Harry New Member

Why does he have to be locked to MY wrist? What'd I do?

10. Luke

Luke Active Member

You didn't mention you liked two certain female puppets did you ? That would be enough !

11. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Well-Known Member

Rubber Chickens READ rubber newspapers...

Crazy Harry--
    Notice: The Bear is NOT attached to Byron's arm. Such is the case that I actually DO like Janice and Mokey aLOT, and say so.

But, in the meantime, until you find a lock pick, I have some peanut butter. In my estimation, the peanut butter will eat through the metal at least within the next 500 years...

12. Crazy Harry

Crazy Harry New Member

I am trying to resist a lot of violent urges right now.

13. *sigh*

Another day of bein' a Byron sandwich with Chris and Nate bread...

:(

:mad:

14. Jackie

Jackie New Member

How did this come about anyway? Why are you handcuffed to these two? WHEN DID THE MADNESS BEGIN? LOL!

15. radionate

radionate New Member

I don't remember when, but I wish it would stop. Byron is starting to get a little "ripe" :mad:

16. Jackie

Jackie New Member

I think it's been dragged on long enough. Let's move on to more pleasant things like the destruction of all Ladybugs!

17. radionate

radionate New Member

Ladybugs are too sweet and cute and innocent. Don't tell me you believe the Ladybug conspiracy?

18. Crazy Harry

Crazy Harry New Member

Last thursday.

19. Jackie

Jackie New Member

20. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Well-Known Member

Sorry,

I ran out of peanut butter...now, we can't free you from Byron.

Hey, Byron...speaking of peanut butter, how does it feel being sandwiched between those two? I still have paper towels.

FOZ