1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

600,000 Visitors!

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Phillip, Jun 18, 2002.

1. Crazy Harry

Crazy Harry New Member

Kevin

Do you know where that *$#% badger is? Last time I saw you he was chasing you with a blow torch.

2. Oh yeah, right, and like you're not---and it would help if somebody'd wash me! :mad:

Though personally, I think this enhanses everything...

3. Well Kev, how would YOU feel sandwikhed between two big dumb goons who take kontrol over your arms and never let you do anything for yourself?!

:mad:

4. Crazy Harry

Crazy Harry New Member

Do you think I'm enjoying myself, Noodle Head?

5. Jackie

Jackie New Member

I only have one question....what color are their hands now?

6. :mad:

I think I may just sit right down and kry...

:(

7. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Well-Known Member

Burple. (Is that a color? IT IS NOW!! :D

Badger...hmm...badger...nope. I dunno where he is now. I didn't do it to him, whatever it was that happened to him, even if he was trying to weld my ankle to my shoes, which was rather rude.

Did you all notice anything about Noodle Head, tho? When he gets really REALLY ripe, he smells kind of like that pistachio pudding stuff. You know, with the gooey little things all in the pudding? Wonder if that's what he tastes like?

Ooohhhh, NAAA-aaate...??

8. Crazy Harry

Crazy Harry New Member

I am going to kill that varment if I ever find him.

9. Fozzie Bear

Nate :eek: or the badger? :D

Speaking of Badger, did you ever see the comic book of the same name? A buddy of mine Mike Norton did the art there.

Later,
    FOZ

10. radionate

radionate New Member

Kevin,

Love the Muley avatar!!!! :D

11. grail

grail New Member

i think i remember Badger...did he hang out with Steve Rude's Nexus a couple of times?

12. He's right here on the other side of me.

*wiggles right hand shakkled to Nate's left*

13. Jackie

Jackie New Member

Kev!!! Your muley avatar ROCKS!

14. Fozzie Bear

HIYA!

Thanks for the comments on the Muley-tar! A very very too kewl kinda guy made it up for me. :)

Badger? I dunno who he hung out with. Maybe a tasmanian devil or two...

Okay, so, Byron is still chained to Chris? Or will I see in another thread somewhere that he's been set free? If not, I think I have a skeleton key here somewhere. If it will unlock a skeleton, surely it'll unlock handcuffs.

15. Crazy Harry

Crazy Harry New Member

Gimme!

(grabs the key and unlocks all the cuffs)

Freedom!

(chucks the handcuffs out the window)

Freedom!

16. Jackie

Jackie New Member

Finally! YAY!!! :)

17. Joseph

Joseph New Member

That is indeed wonderful news.

18. Crazy Harry

Crazy Harry New Member

Yes, it is nice to have the blood curculation in my hand working again. I do feel like this is somewhat anti-climatic though.

19. Jackie

Jackie New Member

Plus you guys being handcuffed was starting to get really weird.

20. Oh yeah?! Well yer just jealous kause we had the front-burner storyline at M"SEE"!

LOL!!