7 Days O''Customs Day 1 Vacation Kermit

Gonzo

Reaction score
Hey Muppaholics--I know not all of you frequent the Palisades Toys message boards, so I thought I'd give you a heads-up:

This week I'm posting pictures of seven different custom-made action figures to go with my Muppet Show Action Figures, and first up is "Vacation Kermit," to go along with the Vacation Fozzie and Vacation Pepe we've already seen...here's the link:

http://www.palisadestoys.com/Forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3030

Let me know what you think!

:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

Quinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Nice work Quinn. He looks great, especially with Fozzie! :embarrassed:

What was your biggest challenge with him? Anything else you were considering adding to him that you decided against doing?

Gonzo

Reaction score
Hiya Phil--thanks for the reply!

His biggest challenge was something I may go back and correct; when I sculpted the swimming trunks on him, I didn't have his legs in JUST the right position, and as a result, his legs are a bit bent so he needs a stand to stand up; and that bugs me enough that I may resculpt the shorts so he can stand up all by himself like a big boy. If/when I do, they'll look exactly the same.

As for stuff that I was considering with him, I was thinking about removing his trademark 11-point collar and replacing it with a little Puka Shell or Tiki necklace; ultimately I just liked the look of the collar more, so I kept it in place.

I am on the search for a surfboard of the right size to complete his look, but everything I've found so far is either way too big or way to small, so I may end up building my own out of foamcore or some other cheap easy material.

Glad you liked him! Stay tuned for a much less happy Kermit tomorrow!

:sleep: :boo: :concern: :sympathy: :halo:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Looks great, Quinnnn!

I have to agree with that one guy. Kermit looks more naked with shorts than nothing! :smile:

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
A much less happy Kermit... hmmmmmmm.

:frown:

Looking forward to it!