70's Mint Kermit in Mint Box

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Hi, all!

Someone found a ton of Mint Kermit Puppets from the 1970s in Mint Boxes in a Factory and posted them on Ebay.

I bought one and got it today, and I'm going to tell you that it brings back SUCH memories of getting my first one all those years ago, and seeing it in pristine condition was a real treat, too, as mine has been well-used since I first got it. It's really great to see it new again.

Plus, it was VERY CHEAP!

Anyways, it looks like they're all gone, but I hope someone else here was lucky enough to be one of the few to get it!

Just thought I'd share!

Kev le Foz
:smile:

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Lucky You! I wish I was lucky enough to get one of them! What a great find! that would be like a dream come true to find an old warehouse full of muppet stuff completely untouched.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I better leave it alone, I'm going to end up getting this one well-used, too!!

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Leave it alone! its probably in worse conditon than the old one already! Your like me, when I found my vintage rowlf puppet I couldnt stop touching it. If I ever see a puppet I always have to put my hand in it, I just can't help it.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
No worries! I actually DID put it away.

For now...

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
You might have to get a cabinet with a lock on and hide or throw away the key.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Last time I did that, I swallowed the key. I tell you, there was some trouble with that idea about 7 hours later.

Ow ow ow ow ow...