1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

A 6th Fraggle

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by BooberFraggless, Sep 3, 2005.

1. BooberFraggless

BooberFraggless New Member

On Fraggle Rock there has always been 5 main Fraggles. Uncle Matt was away exploring "outerspace" most of the time, but a lot of minor Fraggles passed through, throughout the years Fraggle Rock was on. I was wondering out of all these minor charachters, who do you think would have made a good main Fraggle if one of them were added to the cast full time? I think Lou Fraggle would be a good choice in this matter. That way there would be 3 boy Fraggles, and 3 girl Fraggles. What is everyone else's choice for a 6th Fraggle?
  2. Kimp the Shrimp

Kimp the Shrimp Active Member

a Baby Fraggle
  3. Emosewa

Emosewa New Member

Yeah Lou! Course Tosh coulda fit too by those means, and you saw her more then Lou overall later in the series.^_^
  4. EleganceLiberty

EleganceLiberty New Member

Either Lou or Tosh.

If anything to balance out the male/female ratio.

Actually, Tosh would fit better if they wanted to go with the 'annoying little kid of the group' cliche. XD;; (I didn't mean that as an insult. I like Tosh)
  5. Foodie

Foodie Active Member

Gobo's evil twin..... or Large Marvin. :smirk:

Nick
  6. luvtosr

luvtosr New Member

I don't know that he would have made a good sixth main character but I've always had a soft spot for Marlon.
  7. Gorgon Heap

Gorgon Heap Active Member

I would suggest Tosh except for the fact that she didn't have many personality traits to speak of. She had a pet beast, she had a lisp, but other than that she didn't really do much except serve (in only one episode, no less) as a potential romantic interest for Boober. Tosh was cute tho, I'll give you that.

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
  8. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

I think that Richard Hunt should have had a main Fraggle of his own.
  9. Frags

Frags New Member

It would've been nice for Richard Hunt I guess, but then he was everywhere with Junior and other characters like The Genie and a few Doozers and Mudwell and - loads of them, so maybe he would have been too busy for his own fraggle.

I think either Tosh or Lou - maybe Tosh rather than Lou.
  10. Emosewa

Emosewa New Member

Haha, I know! Brio should quit the minstrels and join the main muppet five! He'd be quiet like boober but artistic like mokey.. and um.. ok so it's been done before. ^_- Then I'll five a vote for Weird Marlin.
  11. EleganceLiberty

I'd make a reference to 'Lolita', but standards won't let me. D=

(I always saw Tosh as a little girl, heh. But then again, I guess it's unclear since Fraggles don't have discernable ages. So who knows? I actually see their friendship like Ziggy and Momo's from the video game 'Xenosaga'. *shrug*)
  12. Frags

Frags New Member

But if Tosh was a little girl - she'd be a fragglette - right? And Wembley was a fragglette - or is. Marjorie and a few others call him 'little fragglette' and stuff. So I don't think that matters.
  13. Gorgon Heap

At first I thought of Tosh as a little girl, before I knew the character had a name, but IMO she's more along the lines of Wembley in terms of youth. She presumably lives on her own, she has her own pet, she plays on Gobo's rock hockey team, etc.

Who performed Tosh? Is her performer a member here, or is there any way to write to her and ask?

14. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

Tosh was performed by Patricia Leeper. She appeared in two episodes, Boobers Quiet Day and Tune For Two.
  15. Skeeter Muppet

Skeeter Muppet Active Member

Actually, Richard did have his own Fraggle. He was the performer for Gillis "the Maestro" Fraggle for the six or seven episodes he was in.

-Kim
  16. Gorgon Heap

After I posted it I remembered.

Tosh was also in "Playing Till it Hurts".

And EleganceLiberty, if you wanna talk little kid Fraggles, check out the little orange fellow in "I Don't Care", the tiny one wearing the viking helmet in Mokey's play. IMO Tosh was probably around Wembley's age, and while Wembley is young, looking at the episode "We Love You Wembley" shows that he's old enough to have a romantic relationship if he wants. So I don't think there's anything wrong with Tosh & Boober (save for Boober's antiseptic personality :p ).

17. BooberFraggless

BooberFraggless New Member

Wasn't Tosh also in "Honk of Honks" the second to last episode when Gobo first meets Doc? I could have sworn that I saw her in that one.
  18. Gorgon Heap

She was in a ton of episodes, I was just trying to list the ones in which she had a speaking part.

On that subject, she also had lines in "Scared Silly" (I think it was only one line).

19. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

I always enjoyed Large Marvin. He was my favorite. He ate alot doozers sticks. I got to see my favorite epsiode the other day. The newest DVD that came out with the doozers on the front. It's the one where he gets stuck in the door way. I remember that one the most. When I saw it it made me think of when I first saw it. It was like a memory came back to my mind. I hope to see new stuff with the Fraggles. I would love a speicals or a little series to come back.
  20. EleganceLiberty

Hah, I guess I'm too much of a Boober/Red 'shipper to really bend to other pairings. XD (Not that I have a problem with 'em, of course. And for that pair, I blame watching 'Marooned' as a kid and as a fangirling loon)

But Boober/Tosh is cute, now that I think of it.