A 6th Fraggle

BooberFraggless

Reaction score
On Fraggle Rock there has always been 5 main Fraggles. Uncle Matt was away exploring "outerspace" most of the time, but a lot of minor Fraggles passed through, throughout the years Fraggle Rock was on. I was wondering out of all these minor charachters, who do you think would have made a good main Fraggle if one of them were added to the cast full time? I think Lou Fraggle would be a good choice in this matter. That way there would be 3 boy Fraggles, and 3 girl Fraggles. What is everyone else's choice for a 6th Fraggle?

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
BooberFraggless said:
On Fraggle Rock there has always been 5 main Fraggles. Uncle Matt was away exploring "outerspace" most of the time, but a lot of minor Fraggles passed through, throughout the years Fraggle Rock was on. I was wondering out of all these minor charachters, who do you think would have made a good main Fraggle if one of them were added to the cast full time? I think Lou Fraggle would be a good choice in this matter. That way there would be 3 boy Fraggles, and 3 girl Fraggles. What is everyone else's choice for a 6th Fraggle?

a Baby Fraggle

Emosewa

Reaction score
Yeah Lou! Course Tosh coulda fit too by those means, and you saw her more then Lou overall later in the series.^_^

EleganceLiberty

Reaction score
Either Lou or Tosh.

If anything to balance out the male/female ratio.

Actually, Tosh would fit better if they wanted to go with the 'annoying little kid of the group' cliche. XD;; (I didn't mean that as an insult. I like Tosh)

Foodie

Reaction score
Gobo's evil twin..... or Large Marvin. :smirk:

Nick

luvtosr

Reaction score
I don't know that he would have made a good sixth main character but I've always had a soft spot for Marlon.

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
I would suggest Tosh except for the fact that she didn't have many personality traits to speak of. She had a pet beast, she had a lisp, but other than that she didn't really do much except serve (in only one episode, no less) as a potential romantic interest for Boober. Tosh was cute tho, I'll give you that.

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I think that Richard Hunt should have had a main Fraggle of his own.

Frags

Reaction score
It would've been nice for Richard Hunt I guess, but then he was everywhere with Junior and other characters like The Genie and a few Doozers and Mudwell and - loads of them, so maybe he would have been too busy for his own fraggle.

I think either Tosh or Lou - maybe Tosh rather than Lou.

Emosewa

Reaction score
Haha, I know! Brio should quit the minstrels and join the main muppet five! He'd be quiet like boober but artistic like mokey.. and um.. ok so it's been done before. ^_- Then I'll five a vote for Weird Marlin.