1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

A 6th Fraggle

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by BooberFraggless, Sep 3, 2005.

1. Gorgon Heap

Gorgon Heap Active Member

Who was it on MC who wrote a fanfic in which Boober & Tosh get married following Tosh's capture by Junior Gorg's son (named Rutner in the fanfic)?

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
  2. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

I think Christy. If I'm right I could be wrong.
  3. oooo a baby fraggle would be soooo adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:flirt: :flirt: or an annoying little kid fraggle thatd be funny:)
  4. cotterpin its soo adorable.. lol evven though its not a fraggle
  5. zeldazipple

zeldazipple New Member

Ahh another Doozer worshipper. :) I always loved Cotterpin myself. She's one of my fave FR charecters.
  6. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

Having just gotten back into the Fraggle craze recently and not knowing all of the characters too well yet, who is Lou? I have not seen this character before. Any pics? I think she is Wembly's friend, right?
  7. zeldazipple

zeldazipple New Member

Lou was Wemblie's girlfriend in the seond season of FR I don't know which episoade it was, but I think the title was ' We Love You Wembley. ' ( 1983 )
  8. superboober

superboober Member

That actually was a first season episode.

Do we want to count Cantus in this, or is he too far out of the main characters' leagues to be one?
  9. zeldazipple

zeldazipple New Member

You're right Super Boober. lol Sorry my bad there. I was going back to when the firsat show aired it was originially the second season but few knew that. But seeing that there was only like 12 episoades made back in 1982 they just crammed them into one season.
    Sure why not, lets throw in the Chanting Cantuses.;)
  10. Gorgon Heap

Gorgon Heap Active Member

Isn't that kind of what Wembley represented, the over-eager tag-along kid?

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
  11. oo i thought he was just indesisive friend:confused:
  12. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

I think Tosh :). Not so much to be a romantic thingie for Boober (I think that was more puppy love) as to be a sort of balance between Red's in your face-ness and Mokey's withdrawn..ness :p.

I actually think Tosh when fleshed out would be the sort that is soft spoken on the outside but uses that to get what she wants on the inside..Anyone who has such a huge 'doggie' but treats it like a tiny puppy must be a little two sided to I think...

I also think Marlon would have made a great 6th fraggle, his evilness was always very funny :D
  13. DLGabriel

DLGabriel Active Member

Wow... too tough to call who would make a good sixth Fraggle. I can definately see an argument being made for Tosh, Lou, Large Marvin, and Marlon. Personally, I would have loved to see Cantus, but that's just because he's my favorite Fraggle (well, him and Boober) and I've always wished (tis a tiny wish for Fraggle Rock is as close to perfect as any TV show shall ever get) there were a bit more of him in the series. But in all reality, I actually do consider Uncle Traveling Matt to actually be the six Fraggle. Sure, he might not have been in the rock the whole time, but he was in nearly every episode and his spirit was ever-present in the the heart of Gobo.
  14. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

Good point about Matt.
  15. Pork

Pork Active Member

I really love Marlon, he's so crazy and ecentric that he's just awesome. But I don't think he could make it as a 6th fraggle, he's too busy with his own conspiracies to really care much about the others. So I reckon Tosh would be a good choice, she's really cute in her little way, and I love her beast!
  16. GSmiley2007

GSmiley2007 Member

I really think Lou would've made a good sixth Fraggle, IMHO. She's so cute. :)
  17. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

The trouble with Lou is we have even less of her character to go on than Tosh..She seems tomboyish like Red without the temper for what it is worth...
  18. RedPiggy

RedPiggy Well-Known Member

Meh ... I go with Large Marvin. In Family Christmas, he's the first to appear during the chorus of Pass It On, making him the sixth to appear (that's recognizable and not just a blur in the background at the very beginning). :D
  19. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

Large Marvin is good to :). I think he has depth :)
  20. maniacal muppet

maniacal muppet Active Member

Definitely Rumple. His spazzinness (Is that even a word?) Gets me and my 'lil bro hysterical every time :)

Haha, just kidding. I agree with you guys who think Lou or Tosh would be a good pick.