1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

A BIG Happy Birthday to our beloved Jerry!

Discussion in 'Henson People' started by Boober_Gorg, Jul 10, 2003.

1. Animal

Animal New Member

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JERRY!!!!!!!!!! :smirk: :sing:

*Hans* :halo: :halo: :halo:
  2. ryhoyarbie

ryhoyarbie Active Member

happy birthday and i wish you the best on everything.

ryan
  3. electricmayhem

electricmayhem New Member

Happy Birthday Jerry!! :sing: I hope that you have an absolutely splendid day and I hope you realize how many smiles you have brought to so many people's faces!!!! Thank you so much :sing:
  4. Jackie

Jackie New Member

Happy Birthday Jerry. Not only have all of your accomplishments with the Muppets inspired me, but the fact that you take the time out to know you appreciate us is one of the best things about you.

:)
  5. monkeymuppet

monkeymuppet New Member

woohoo! I hope you're having a great day. You are such a great person and an inspiration to many. Rock on!

"breathe through the keyhole turkey dog" - Floyd, the best quote ever
  6. Aaron

Aaron Active Member

happy birthday :boo: :sing: :crazy: :smirk:
  7. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

A Most Muppettational celebrational bday!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JERRY! I hope its been one fileld with music, laughter, and zanyness! It was so cool getting to meet you at Muppetfest, and I hope you'll be there when they have the next one! I look forward to seeing your next projects. Anyways, just wanted to say thanks for so many countless years of Muppety excellence!
    We love you Jerry! :sing: :sing: :sing:

~Cory You
  8. scarecroe

scarecroe Active Member

Be cool man :sing:
  9. BoyRaisin2

BoyRaisin2 Active Member

Happy Birthday Robin, Floyd, Scred, Gobo, Madame Trash Heap, Pa Gorg, Count, Sherlock Hemlock, Lew Zealand, Uncle Deadly, Statler.

Oh and Jerry Nelson too, whoever he is. :crazy: :sing: :smirk: :boo:
  10. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

:sing:Happy Birthday! :smirk:Hope your day was filled with as much joy as you've given us!!:crazy:
  11. Thijs

Thijs Member

Happy Birthday Mr. Nelson!
  12. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

You have to be kidding, that is a lot of joy for one day, Jamie.
  13. Aerosmith

Aerosmith New Member

:sing: :smirk: :crazy: HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Thanks for teaching me how to count! :)
  14. Smig

Smig New Member

WOW! 69! turn it upside-down and it's STILL 69!
    Happy Birthday, Mr. Nelson!

Smig
  15. SpudMahna

SpudMahna New Member

:sing:is awesone

:crazy: is too

so is :boo: and:smirk:

Jerry, we love you! Happy Birthday!
  16. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR. NELSON!! :sing: :smirk: :crazy:

Love what you've done with all your Characters over the years. Thanks for helping me count. 1 2 3 Ha ha ha ha ha ha (lighting booms)

Happy Birthday to Count, Mademe Trash Heap, Uncle Deadly, Pa Gorg, Scred, Floyd Pepper, Sherlock Hemlock, Robin and Lew Zealand. Hope your birthday is speical (spelling)

Kermit:This is the paterotic part. Robin: Should we stand? Kermit: No.

One of Robin's cutest words. Like a child asking his uncle. How thoughtful.

Thanks Jerry. We all love you here.
  17. Splurge

Splurge Member

A bit belated but, Happy Birthday Jerry.

You have a great ability to make characters that I felt I could live through in my childhood, even if they were Anything Muppets used in only one sketch. For example, when you played little boy characters like Farley or Marty singing "Has Anybody Seen My Dog", I remember thinking, "He's like me." In another example, when you played an AM policeman named Uncle Louie comforting his lost nephew, when I was little watching that, I felt comforted, too. Like, "Yeah... everything's gonna be all right."

Anyway, it doesn't matter if you even remember those characters or not, but that's my little twist I'm putting into my Happy Birthday wish. Many happy returns, Mr. Nelson! :)