"A Boy Named Charile Brown"

Erine81981

Reaction score
Got my video from Ebay today. I can't wait to watch it. I'm fixing my dinner so I can have a good moive and eats. I'll tell u my discrbsion on the movie. I haven't seen it in a long time. I can't wait. The last time I watched it I was proubley 10 or 6. I can't tell. Its one of my favoties as child. Its also one of the first movie the Peanuts were in a theater. I thought that was one of the coolest things to know. I wished I could of seen it when it first debute back then. Bye. :smile:

Marble Didymus

Reaction score
Ooh, sounds good. It's been forever since I've seen any Charlie Brown shows or movies. I've been wanting to watch the Christmas one again, just for the sake of old times. :smile:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
They sell the videos, and they're usually for rent at some stores! Go down and rent you a movie today!!

A Boy Named Charlie Brown is a great movie. I really liked all their stuff...and sort of liked Pied Piper.

Just not the same without Schulz. :smirk:

Marble Didymus

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
They sell the videos, and they're usually for rent at some stores! Go down and rent you a movie today!!

A Boy Named Charlie Brown is a great movie. I really liked all their stuff...and sort of liked Pied Piper.

Just not the same without Schulz. :smirk:
I like how you make it sound so easy. Live with my mom a few days, and you'll see what a boring crapfest my life really can be.
Heck, I barely got her to get me the Muppet Movie. And that didn't come without an arguement. The sooner I get out of here, the better. But that won't be for a while.

Smy Guiley

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
Got my video from Ebay today. I can't wait to watch it. I'm fixing my dinner so I can have a good moive and eats. I'll tell u my discrbsion on the movie. I haven't seen it in a long time. I can't wait. The last time I watched it I was proubley 10 or 6. I can't tell. Its one of my favoties as child. Its also one of the first movie the Peanuts were in a theater. I thought that was one of the coolest things to know. I wished I could of seen it when it first debute back then. Bye. :smile:
Oh, man! What A Great Movie! I've always loved that one. I used to have to wait for months for each Peanuts special to be on. Then, in the early eighties, I got to see A Boy Named Charlie Brown on the movie channel. 90 minutes of Peanuts with no commercials! WOW! I'm also now a huge fan of Vince Guaraldi...the wonderful piano player who did the background music for the specials (up until he passed away in '76). Check out some sites on him if you have a chance...you won't regret it.

later
eric