A Celebration of Muppet News Party!

Erine81981

Reaction score
I love how everyone thinks i'm invisiable. *no one hears me* I SAID! I! LOVE! HOW! EVERY! ONE! THINKS! I'M! INVISIABLE! *still no one hears me* Oh well. *turns around* Cake! *jumps and just started eatting it*

beaker

Reaction score
Ten years of Muppet Central(almost ten years for me on here) and holy smokes...we're finally on the cusp of the true return of the Muppets.

A new Muppet movie, Fraggle Rock movie, Dark Crystal Sequel, Sesame Street theme part taking over half of seaworld with 4d movie, big Fraggle Rock coffee table book, Fraggle figures, Dark Crystal figures, etc all coming out.

Now whose gonna bring the muffins?

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I gots muffins! Yesterday we had pie, today, we have muffins. Chocolate Chip, Blueberry, Cinnamon Struessel, Apple Cinnamon, Bran, Oatmeal, Banana Nut, you name it I've got em. *starts throwing muffins around the room*

Erine81981

Reaction score
Cookie Monster: Ooooo COWABUNGA! *jump in mid-air and munches cookies as they fall*

This is one lovely rain of oreos we're having. *sits back and puts arms behind head* Awwwww

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Are butterflies the opposite of Oreos? Because sunshine is the opposite of rain. :smirk:

Ooh, cheese on a log! Cut me some bark off of that Dwayne!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Okie dokie ya want some chesse worms with that as well real Yummy! the just slide on down!