A Celebration of Muppet News Party!

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
I don't suppose you work there? Nope, I doubt it.
I don't mean to sound so defensive.
Obviously you said the reason...
but I meant to point out how would you personally know?
Advocating opinion rather than fact---without any real good reason. :stick_out_tongue:

Congratulations...you've made my day.

*Hands him a cup of fictional soda*

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
You brought this up in the other thread and I think uppitymuppety's post explained this rather well.

Like Claud said, this is supposed to be a celebration thread. Grumbling is encouraged in the other thread but here I think it would be nicer if we kept it friendly, to stay true to the thread creator's intention.
Thank you very much.
:stick_out_tongue:

*Gives her a bowl of mac n cheese* x3

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I say we light tourches and run after all the nay sayers!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Oooh! Grumbling? You know grumbling isn't allowed at a celebration...GUARDS! Inject this young Snowth with non-alcaholic puch and let him enjoy himself.

Leyla

Reaction score
<swipes a drink from passing penguin> I thought this was the Association of W Lover's Ball...Oh well, long live the Muppets!"
<dances around wildly>

Muppets Muppets Muppets wheee! I do, in fact, feel very much like celebrating this news. I don't believe it's a coincidence that there's the website, TMS 3 and all the publicity. Note that the abandoned Mockumentary (correct me if I'm wrong) didn't get much, if any, press. I think this has been a long time coming, and I don't believe it will fail. More than that... I think it will be a wonderful film... something that a lot of us have been longing for for a long time.

And me... I'm hoping, as always, for a little ushy gushy!:smile: :mad:

:halo:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Oh Leyla...There are no penguins here...*takes drink from the Leyl and hands back to tux'ed waiter with suspiciously familiar beard* Sorry about that...

Viva le Muppe!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Blinks. *Glomps Layla as we haven't seen nor heard much from her lately. *Smiles as I am just glad you are here. *Huggles her with crazy Grover arms and then runs away.

Beauregard

Reaction score
*ducks crazy Grover arms* Heavens, who left the door to the armory open again?

(Sidenote: Leyle! How the devil are you old bean?)

EDIT: Go Muppets! *END EDIT*

Leyla

Reaction score
<staggers from being glomped with such enthusiasm> Did anyone get the number of that bus? Just kidding, Ed dear! Pleasure to see you again! You forgot your Grover arms! <to self> I wonder if I can sell these on eBay.

(Beau-b-Beau Beau! Je suis bien, cheri! C'est evident que je dois repondre en francais quand mon ami a un nom francais!)

Beauregard

Reaction score
*flags down the EM bus* Would you give us a Number? Maybe some chase music?

(French? Are you joking mon ami? What am I, French Liver Pate?)