A Christmas Together - CD version

David French

Reaction score
I'm thinking of buying this off Amazon but according to some of the reviews, the CD version is an edited version of the original vinly release in that some songs have been cut. Is this right, only one reviewer said that her copy has all the tracks and is not edited; Amazon only lists 10 songs.

janicegroupie

Reaction score
When I bought my copy from amazon it was edited. It was missing Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas, When the River Meets the Sea and Little St. Nick which are all great songs that I really missed. I'm not sure if amazon would have any unedited versions of the cd. It was the same case at every store I looked at too. Every disc was edited. I wasn't able to find an unedited version until I saw it one day at a used cd store. If I were you I would check out some local used cd stores, if you have any by you, before you buy it edited on amazon. You may get lucky. Also see if amazon has an unedited used version. It's better than an edited new one.

rtgentry

Reaction score
I saw the john denver and muppets christmas cd at walmart in the holiday area on a shipper of holiday cds.

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
I have a copy of John Denver and the Muppets: A Christmas Together on CD and it is not edited. I know the track listing only has 10 tracks and that's exactly what is listed on the back of my CD cover. But there are actually 13 tracks on the CD and they're all great! It's a wonderful Christmas album.:flirt: You might want to check to see that's it produced by LaserLight. I believe that was the company listed on my CD and it's the unedited version. You can still find these in stores sometimes. I found my copy totally by chance wondering through Sears one day!:zany:

David French

Reaction score
According to Amazon, it's released under the Delta Label and the date of release was August 1st 1996.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I have both the edited version and the original. The covers are pretty much the same though so it is sort of hard to tell which is which.

Davina

Reaction score
dang.. i knwo i have the unedited version, and i've seen tons of them at the local stores.. but never thought to check if they were edited or not.. mine is from LazerLight as well.. (also scored the vinyl off ebay a while back..) now i'm going to have to check all those copies i keep seeing in the stores to see what's going on...