A Christmas Together [COLLECTOR'S EDITION] CD [EXTRA TRACKS]

MWoO

Reaction score
How about something along the lines of an apology. You realize now that any news you post is suspect as you seem to just repeat what others say.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
MWoO said:
How about something along the lines of an apology. You realize now that any news you post is suspect as you seem to just repeat what others say.
:rolleyes:

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
k, now LETS STOP and get back on topic, IF not, I HAVE better things to do, so then PM if you have probs with me! got it!!??!!.... now then... the NEW cd, what cut and not cut? :smirk: :confused:

MWoO

Reaction score
a_Mickey_Muppet said:
k, now LETS STOP and get back on topic, IF not, I HAVE better things to do, so then PM if you have probs with me! got it!!??!!.... now then... the NEW cd, what cut and not cut? :smirk: :confused:
There is no problem exactly, but I do think you should say something considering you were called out on stealing someone else's information as if it were your own. Something along the lines of an apology would be appropriate.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
a_mickey_muppet always copies and pastes. Some people just aren't good at typing things out; no offense meant of course. But it doesn't excuse not apologising, either, since he is upset.
Brad, please try not to be offended. You can at least feel good that your wording was so perfect that he didn't need to paraphrase! :wink: I hate seeing people scrap at each other on here.
Maybe next time, if one copies and pastes from another site, if they could provide the original link, it may stop this from happening in future.

MWoO

Reaction score
Some people just aren;t good at typing things out? That's a horrible excuse for him. How hard is it to say "I read this at..." before you copy and paste? Clearly he was taking the info and passing it off as if it were is own because of some need to start a news thread.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
It's not an excuse, honey, it's an observation.

I also said,
me said:
Maybe next time, if one copies and pastes from another site, if they could provide the original link, it may stop this from happening in future.
Right before you said
you said:
How hard is it to say "I read this at..." before you copy and paste?
So I guess we are all in agreement on what to do in future. Now we can all sleep easy tonight. :smile:

Vic Romano

Reaction score
At the risk of being noted as constantly provoking trouble, I've immediately revised my rant and changed it to simply saying:
Well said, Mrs. P!

MWoO

Reaction score
Aww...Now I want to know what the rant is.