A Collector's Club question!

Ziggystrdst72

Reaction score
I was wondering how much these exclusves usually go for through the collector's club? I estimated about $20. Is that close? Also, is Koozebane (sp?) kermit going to be a retail exclusive and with what series? same with patrol fozzie, I know he's a retial but with wat series?
Peace and Good Tidings,
Zach:cool:

GWGumby

Reaction score
Originally posted by Ziggystrdst72
I was wondering how much these exclusves usually go for through the collector's club? I estimated about $20. Is that close? Also, is Koozebane (sp?) kermit going to be a retail exclusive and with what series? same with patrol fozzie, I know he's a retial but with wat series?
Peace and Good Tidings,
Zach:cool:
A regular figure would be $15 at the Cons and are abou that much plus shipping (so yes, around $20) through the Collector's Club.

However, the Chef will be more expensive (like $25) because of the addition of the Lobster Banditos.

Futhermore, other than Tour Animal, the other exclusives for the year are two packs: Tux Bunsen & Beaker, Vaudeville Statler & Waldorf. They will also be more expensive, though I don't think we've been given a price quote for them.

Koozebane Kermit and Patrol Bear Fozzie are both intended to be retail exclusives to an as-yet unannounced retailer. At Toy Fair they presented them alongside Series 4 and 5 respectively. However, until an agreement and purchase order has been made by the mysterious retailer, there is nothing set in stone.

I have a question, and I don't mean this to degrade your questions at all. It's just something I don't understand. Why do so many people have a need to classify figures into specific series? Does it really matter what series exclusives belong to? Up to this point, few exclusives have ever shown up at the same time as the regular series, so I don't understand why they should have to be a part of a corresponding series. If it's just a way of determining a time-frame for when the figure will be released, I might be able to understand, but otherwise it doesn't really make sense to me.

Luke

Reaction score
As fans/consumers we only have a rough idea of these questions, things change all the time. Gumby told you what we know unofficially, but for official answers, the best place to put these questions is in the 'Ask Ken At Palisades' thread or if you ever have specific CC related questions, directly through the collectors club at www.palisadestoys.com