A Cookie Monster Scene?

kellygirl

Reaction score
I remeber Cookie Monster (I think) picking up a rock that turns into a monsters face and it starts screaming! Its a Funny scene! I remember it might have been taken of the air because it was kinda scary for younger kids. Anyone know what I'm talking about? It was a REALLY early episode.

mikebennidict

Reaction score
If no one's answering than that means nobody know so just ask once! boy the nerve of some people around here.

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
I think it's actually Ernie in the sketch where he picks up a rock which turns into a monster.

Mickey Moose

Reaction score
TotallySpiesFan said:
I think it's actually Ernie in the sketch where he picks up a rock which turns into a monster.
Yep, I have that skit downloaded. Ernie has a pickaxe and taps a rock, saying "This is a big rock" and takes it. Then he taps another one saying "This is a bigger rock". Then he taps another one saying "This is the biggest rock of all", but before he can pick it up, a green monster rises up, and the rock is actually part of his head. Ernie then says "I made a big mistake going rock hunting", then says "I made a bigger mistake hitting this rock" and then says "But my biggest mistake is standing here talking about it" and then runs off screaming, while the monster slowly lowers himself back down below the ground.

I'll see if I can find that and maybe upload it on youtube later.

kellygirl

Reaction score
Thanks for the information! I remeber that skit now. It would be awesome if you could upload it to youtube! If you can't find it, thats fine.
Thank you ^^

mikebennidict

Reaction score
Kelly mentions how they might of removed it from circulation because it might of been too scary, that skit would had to have gone back to the 1st season and I was born 4 years later so it did last a while.

kellygirl

Reaction score
I know that I wasn't alive when the skit first came out. But it was shown on Noggin and it seemed like it might have been cut. But that was, over 2 years ago.

PiLfan

Reaction score
kellygirl said:
Thanks for the information! I remeber that skit now. It would be awesome if you could upload it to youtube! If you can't find it, thats fine.
Thank you ^^
I just uploaded the skit I think you're referring to.

kellygirl

Reaction score
Thank you! Just took a look, that was a really cute clip! It seemed kinda scary when I was little..