A crazy Spinney dream...

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
I had this dream like Christmas eve eve, and we were at a Puppeteers of America meeting gathering thingy. And Spinny was preforming, giving a talk. he was in the big bird costume preforming for some kids, and I had taken my b-friend dan with me, and just out of no where we start making out right there (me and dan, not big bird lol, I dont know why, thats just something we would NOT do in public, especialy if spinny is giving a talk!) and Spinny sees this, and he goes phyco on us! he like totaly rips into me and how bad I am and trys to like beat me up, hitting me with the arm that does not have a hand in it (the limp one controled by a fishing line, connected to the other). People actualy have to hold him back. Then he goes off into saying Ill never get into the Henson company as long as he can help it. all in all I start crying and yeah, :cry: I wake up in a sweat. yeah, is this just a sign Ill never get in? I have no clue what this dream ment, or if it even has a meaning.... it was so crazy.... !:eek: :cry: and I love Carroll Spinny so much... :cry:

jediX

Reaction score
What have you been drinking, Katie?! LOL!

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
THATS JUST IT!! NOTHING! :eek:
I was perfectly fine! NO drugs or anything fo the sort (I dont do anyof them anyway, thank you very much! :stick_out_tongue: )

Luke

Reaction score
I feel your pain Katie, but the smart thing would have been to shut up and forget this crazy dream (there was this one I had where I was about to marry Britney but when I lifted the veil there was Piggy and Frank Oz had his hand up her grinning at me in a sinister fashion). Anyhoo, posting this here won't have gone unnoticed and now whenever you go to JHC for a job they'll always remember that you are the crank who dreams about being beaten with a limp puppet arm while making out. So it may have affected your chances, or maybe not. Depends how many of them are into that kinda stuff too !

Maybe you should ask the Great Fozzini ?

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
yeah, I thought about that, then just reacently I gave up on my dream of working for henson, it just wont work, im not talented enough. But its ok, im starting school in cosmotology specilizing in prostetics (sp), you know the really cool movie make-up, or also I can help people with sever scars or burns on there faces (or where ever) so that they can look normal again. I just think it would be a better use of my time (also, im not moving to Calfornia, New York, or London, so yeah, and even if I was, there is no Air Force Bace around a workshop) lol, and its ok, they can all think im crazy, I think I am too... :embarrassed: :wink: but yeah, the Henson company can think Im nuts, I mean really, Im sure that they think most of us on this forum are lol (lol, like the bbb club, people blowing things up, random other things...) all in all, you have to be a little crazy and creative with a imagination that runs away with you to be with the muppets, its what makes them great