A detailed Personality Test

Redsonga

Reaction score
This is mine, I did the longer 6-12 min. one :
http://www.learnmyself.com/personality.asp?p=wpa-628330&x=PIx1x255753-258913x4d9B2x2

You do not experience strong, irresistible cravings and consequently do not find yourself tempted to overindulge, however you experience panic, confusion, and helplessness when under pressure or stress. You get overwhelmed by too much noise and commotion and do not like thrill-seeking activities. You prefer familiar routines and for things to stay the same. You can tend to feel uncomfortable with change. You are mostly a compassionate person, however you prefer to make objective judgments when possible, however you believe that a certain amount of deception in social relationships is necessary. You are guarded in new relationships and less willing to openly reveal the whole truth about yourself. You have a strong sense of duty and obligation, and feel a moral obligation to do the right thing.

*is such a Boober* :embarrassed:

Take the test :big_grin:!

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
You do not experience strong, irresistible cravings and consequently do not find yourself tempted to overindulge, however you experience panic, confusion, and helplessness when under pressure or stress. You tend not to talk much and prefer to let others control the activities of groups. You prefer familiar routines and for things to stay the same. You can tend to feel uncomfortable with change. You do not like to claim that you are better than other people, and generally shy from talking yourself up, however you generally see others as selfish, devious, and sometimes potentially dangerous. You have a strong sense of duty and obligation, and feel a moral obligation to do the right thing.

I took the long one which didnt take me that long...

but its missing one thing that Redsonga got

You are guarded in new relationships and less willing to openly reveal the whole truth about yourself
Maybe thats obvious though

Pork

Reaction score
Quite interesting, my results are...
http://www.learnmyself.com/personality.asp?p=wpa-628330&u=PIx1x255980-259184x833A7x2

You rarely get angry and it takes a lot to make you angry, however you are sensitive about what others think of you. Your concern about rejection and ridicule cause you to feel shy and uncomfortable around others. You are easily embarrassed and often feel ashamed. Your fears that others will criticize or make fun of you are exaggerated and unrealistic, but your awkwardness and discomfort may make these fears a self-fulfilling prophecy. You lead a leisurely and relaxed life. You would prefer to sit back and smell the roses than indulge in high energy activities. You prefer the security and stability brought by conformity to tradition. You dislike confrontations and are perfectly willing to compromise or to deny your own needs in order to get along with others, however you mostly assume that people are honest and fair, however you are wary and hold back from trusting people completely. You take your time when making decisions and will deliberate on all the possible consequences and alternatives.

Kiki

Reaction score
This is what I got, the same as Pork. Gotta admit, it's pretty true:

You rarely get angry and it takes a lot to make you angry, however you do not feel nervous in social situations, and have a good impression of what others think of you. You lead a leisurely and relaxed life. You would prefer to sit back and smell the roses than indulge in high energy activities. You are a moderately imaginative person who enjoys a good balance between the real world and fantasy. You are tenderhearted and compassionate, feeling the pain of others vicariously and are easily moved to pity, however there are times when you believe that a certain amount of deception in social relationships is necessary, however you are mostly candid, frank and sincere. People find it moderately easy to relate to you. You take your time when making decisions and will deliberate on all the possible consequences and alternatives.

Pork

Reaction score
Yeah, mine seemed quite accurate in most things. especially when it said in some of the detailed stuff that I like riddles and logic puzzles. XD

Redsonga

Reaction score
Yeah, mine seemed quite accurate in most things. especially when it said in some of the detailed stuff that I like riddles and logic puzzles. XD
It said I like that to, I guess it says that about all sorts of thinkers *lol* :smile:
I think it is funny who it says certain things are so rare, like I am more fearful than most girls my age, and yet the first person to take the test gets almost the same thing as me :embarrassed:. *Has been told often that she thinks too much*:coy:

Pork

Reaction score
It said I like that to, I guess it says that about all sorts of thinkers *lol* :smile:
I think it is funny who it says certain things are so rare, like I am more fearful than most girls my age, and yet the first person to take the test gets almost the same thing as me :embarrassed:. *Has been told often that she thinks too much*:coy:
I know hey...often these tests only have a few varieties of results. But they're fun anywho.

Redsonga

Reaction score
I know hey...often these tests only have a few varieties of results. But they're fun anywho.
I know, ether they are 'you're a nice normal person' or 'OMG! get her meds and call the looney bin!' with not much inbetween :embarrassed:.

Pork

Reaction score
I know, ether they are 'you're a nice normal person' or 'OMG! get her meds and call the looney bin!' with not much inbetween :embarrassed:.
Yeah, tis weird like that. Although looking a bit more at this particular test I think it's like...in each category for each different thing they have a sentence depending on your score in that field. Then for you overall paragraph they pick out the sentence from each that is the average of the scores...sort of thingy. Oh dear...I doubt that made sense. but it makes sense in my mind XD