A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes

BEAR

Reaction score
Well, everyone, I am finally back home and completed my national tour. I know I haven't updated the Postcards thread for a while, but I promise I will tell the rest of the travelling tales soon.
Right now I'd like to make a very special announcment, however. I am now engaged to be married! Yes, engaged to my girlfriend of over 2 years. It all happened just this last weekend at Walt Disney World at Cinderella's wishing well. We are very excited! When I am more settled and unpacked, I will dish the full story of our trip to WDW and the proposal.

Skye

Reaction score
It's great to have you back, Bryan. And congratulations! :excited: That's such wonderful news! I'm sure you guys will have such a happy life together. :smile: I can't wait to hear the whole story!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Oh, this is such awesome news BEAR! Congratulations!

*Raises glass* Here's to the happy couple!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
*GASP!* Oh BRY! That is SOOOOO AWESOME! *GRINS!* I am SO happy for you pal! And what a better place to propose! Wow! That is so- WOW! *sniff* Just don't let her occupy ALL your time. :wink:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
... *Humming... *Reads post. *Eyes widen.

Featherstone: Great rejoicing.
*Crowd of Anything Muppets cheer wildly for Bryan and his bride-to-be.

Bryan, how can I wish you anything but the best. Rully hope she makes you happy, that she's the one you've been dreaming of, and all sorts of ushygushy song titles like that. Now go on... And kiss da' girl.
*Glomps Bryan for getting engaged and hopes this'll be the greatest thing to happen to him in his life.

Cookie: So, me hear something about cake?
No, at the dorms, it's Layla's birthday.
Cookie: Ooooh... Me better go tell Beth!
Don't forget to tell Big Bird Bryan's back!
Cookie, offscreen: Me tell him!

Again Bry... Rully happy for you my Sesame Seed brother. All I can say is I hope sunny days are in store for you in your new future.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Ooohh Bryan!What wonderful news about you proposing to your girlfriend!Congratulations!(((friendly hug))):excited:
And welcome back!Hope you had fun at WDW:smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Bryan... Since I happen to get the scoop on all new members who register here at MC... Noticed there's someone named "caligirl" who says she's from California, is a health instruction educator, and says she's currently engaged.
This wouldn't happen to be your new bride-to-be would it? If so, please tell her she's welcome at MC and she's also welcome to post in "New Members" introducing herself. Also, encourage her to browse the rest of the forums as she might find a section or particular threads like those in the FanFic library to her liking.

Hope to get to know her... If she is your new future woman.
Again, congratulations buddy.

BEAR

Reaction score
Hey, ed. No, that's not her.