A&E Biography Video on Sesame Street

timmylogue

Reaction score
An unprecedented, behind-the-scenes look at how the children's educational show is put together, from the initial writers' meeting through research, production, and actual filming. For the first time, viewers will see the Muppeteers working their Muppets and rehearsing without the Muppets on their hands, which Sesame Street has never before allowed to be filmed

:grouchy: Great Video From A&E Biography
Purchase for 29.95 http://www.aetv.com/listings/episode_details.do?episodeid=110949

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Haw, I taped this when it aired on A&E awhile back... though it said I was supposed to erase or destroy it six months ago. I didn't do that though, I love it, and besides, it's not like I'm going to be sharing it with anyone.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Haw, I taped this when it aired on A&E awhile back... though it said I was supposed to erase or destroy it six months ago. I didn't do that though, I love it, and besides, it's not like I'm going to be sharing it with anyone.
What are you talking about?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
This same behind-the-scenes special was AIRED on A&E three times (that I can remember); the first time was in the spring of 2001 but I missed half of it, it aired again in the fall of that same years but once again I missed half of it, then in the winter of 2004 it aired again but I managed to tape it this time, but at the beginning of the special there's a disclaimer that says "Today's presentation of A&E may be taped solely for instructional use, and may be retained until December 31, 2006. Thereafter you must erase or destroy the recording. No other use is authorized by A&E". I didn't erase or destroy, and I don't plan to!

zns

Reaction score
The first airing of that documentary was on March 21, 2001. I remember it well because I had taped it. Great material.

CoOKiE

Reaction score
it says "part 1"... is there more to it?

minor muppetz

Reaction score
This same behind-the-scenes special was AIRED on A&E three times (that I can remember); the first time was in the spring of 2001 but I missed half of it, it aired again in the fall of that same years but once again I missed half of it, then in the winter of 2004 it aired again but I managed to tape it this time, but at the beginning of the special there's a disclaimer that says "Today's presentation of A&E may be taped solely for instructional use, and may be retained until December 31, 2006. Thereafter you must erase or destroy the recording. No other use is authorized by A&E". I didn't erase or destroy, and I don't plan to!
That's weird. Has such a disclaimer been put at the beginning of any other broadcasts of any other programs?