A & E Biography

roadrat15

Reaction score
Here on Australian pay TV, they finally showed the A&E Sesame Street documentary. It was brilliant! Things I had never seen before . . .like the promo stuff they did for the nextwork: " Hey! These kids can't read or write . . .so how's about we call the show, 'HEY STOOPID!' " The old cartoons were great too: "IT'S NOT A FISH HOOK . . .IT'S A J". But I finally got to see the famous "Mr Hooper is dead scene"; I gotta tell ya, I'm 32 years old and bawling my eyes out. Fabulous stuff!

Clean Gultch

Reaction score
your so (insert random swear here) lucky. ive been trying forever to see that. But how will i know when it will air? Im not a hugre a&e fan

Gonzo

Reaction score
This is really excellent, and worth buying the DVD--I'll probably be picking it up soon. I'm hoping there are some extras on there, but the 100-minute special is so jam-packed already, I can't imagine what they'd throw in!

An awesome extra someday would be the first episode, uncut and in as-good-as-possible condition.

Maybe some day...

Quinnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

trekkie1701E

Reaction score
Is this Sesame Street BIOGRAPHY new? I've never heard of it.
Anyway, this is great! I think I'll order the David Bowie DVD while I'm at it :smile:
Thanks for the info