A&E Sesame street biography

alizakaila

Reaction score
DVD Library: BIOGRAPHY Close-Up: Sesame Street DVD
It is the quintessential children's program, an exquisite blend of entertainment and education that has fascinated generations of kids. After 32 seasons, it remains fresh, important and popular.

Sesame Street is a TV legend, pure and simple. Jim Henson's vision gave the world Big Bird, the Grouch, Kermit and countless other beloved characters, and has helped millions of kids get a jump start on the alphabet, counting and other essential skills. For this extraordinary portrait, Sesame Street's producers allowed BIOGRAPHY® unrestricted access to all facets of the show's creation, and we'll follow one episode from the first writer's meeting to broadcast to see how it all comes together. Rare footage captures landmark moments, including the never-before-seen pilot episode, and extensive archival interviews with Jim Henson and Frank Oz offer insights into the creators' intentions. Meet the original Kermit (not a frog!) and, for the first time, see Muppeteers working their beloved characters.

An extraordinary chronicle of a landmark show, this BIOGRAPHY® belongs in the collection of anyone who has ever gone to Sesame Street.

This DVD is one of the many titles in our DVD Library and is created in the DVD+R format. This disc does not feature menu pages or special features like standard DVDs, simply the high quality programming you've come to expect from us. Click here for more details.

cost:29.95 originally on VHS

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
where can you get this? I had taped it when it was on A&E a couple of years ago and clearly marked the tape, but it has somehow been misplaced or (gasp!) one of my parents taped over it. I think it's great that it's on DVD, how do you get it?