A Favor(Please don't take this as Spam)

Teheheman

Reaction score
I know that this is going to sound like Spam or something but it's not(and by it's not I mean it really isn't. I'll even give you the site to let you know it's legit) Here's the story: I'm a fan of the MuzikMafia(Big and Rich, Gretchen Wilson are in this and friends include Kid Rock, Hank Jr., etc.) and I am asking people to join the Mafia Soldiers group. If you do this and refer me, I have a shot at going to Nashville and having dinner at John Rich's house with the MuzikMafia. So, if you all are interested, I would like you to join this group of weirdos(yes, weirder than this) the address is on the bottom, and in the reference spot, put Teheheman@yahoo.com Thanks again.
http://www.muzikmafia.com/email_updates.php

Daniel

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
I'm sorry, I would love to help, but I'm not familiar with most of these artists. On second thaught, since you asked so nicely...
:smile:

I just did it, and may the frog have mercy on my soul.

Teheheman

Reaction score
Cool, did you put that e-mail address on the reference spot? Cause that's the only way that i would get credit for refering people. I should have an update on how I'm doing on this task on this I now call, MY SELF-CENTERED POST OF THE DAY lol.

Daniel

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Yes, indeedy! As I said, I don't know many of the artists, so you were my main motivation in joining. That, and I figured I might as well expand my horizons as well!

Teheheman

Reaction score
Cool, I expanded people's horizons. Sweet, if you wanna chat with more people, you can also visit the forums on that MM.com page. You'll see me there chattin away.

Daniel

Teheheman

Reaction score
REFERRAL CONTEST STANDINGS AS OF 12/10/06!
1. Stephanie Daly -- 527 referrals -- Poughkeepsie, NY
2. Jennifer Hincy -- 493 referrals -- Salt Lake City, UT
3. Courtney Pearre -- 372 referrals -- Knoxville, TN
4. Tahara Anderson -- 313 referrals -- Wantagh, NY
5. Tabithia Andrews -- 223 referrals -- Adrian, GA
6. Betty Fox -- 174 referrals -- Mission, TX

Man, I'm not even close. I gotta try harder.

Daniel