A Few of My Favorite Things...

Manda:-D

Reaction score
You guys are wacky. Wacky people are among my favorite things!
Friends, family, music, Dr. Pepper, old movies, playing Trivial Pursuit w/friends, bursting out into song randomly, LAUGHING MANIACALLY FOR NO APPARENT REASON, (joke w/my lil sis), my dog, mint chocolate chip ice cream, Dancing VERY badly and not caring, road trips w/my big sis & big bro, Christmas music, cartoons, old radio shows, getting nostalgic w/friends, people watching, and playing "guess their age", laughter, watching movies w/my friends & family, hugs, (you've NO IDEA how huggy I am), Chapstick, pajama days, stuffed animals, espec. teddy bears, my cats, good books, "irrelevancy wars", (who can say the most irrelevant thing), Italian food, late-night, caffiene-induced states of delirium, writing, puns, funny socks, being so enthusiastic it frightens people, warming up before a fire, sleeping in, Catholic apologetics, laughing at myself and making people laugh.

Jackie

Reaction score
Snow, my teddy, chocolate, water, my fraggle tapes, my rizzo doll...ahhh so many things are my favorite things.

I simply remember my favorite things and then I don't feeeeeeeeel soooooo baaaaad!

Jeffrey Gray

Reaction score
All right, here are a few of MY favorite things:

Muppets (and ANYTHING Jim Henson ever worked on), TV commercials from the 70s and 80s, those logos at the end of TV shows (and the beginning of movies), late-80s/early-90s video games (arcade and home), Freakazoid (HUGGBEES!!!), Mystery Science Theater 3000 (HI-KEEBA!), DVDs, DC comic books (BEFORE Crisis on Infinite Earths), Coca-Cola Classic (Diet Coke tastes terrible!), the Internet, Star Wars (the original trilogy), Sesame Street (Unpaved) and Electric Company reruns on Noggin, A Christmas Story (You'll shoot your eye out, kid!), plain cheese pizza, complaining about how bad modern movies and TV shows are, instant messaging (with INTELLIGENT people, mind you), BBQ baby-back pork ribs, In-N-Out Burger, cookie-dough ice cream, Carl's Jr.'s Six Dollar Burger, Baskin-Robbins' Gold Medal Ribbon ice cream, The Princess Bride (Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.), sitting around watching tapes of GOOD TV shows, Back to the Future (the entire trilogy), fried mozzarella sticks, making fun of cheesy 70s/80s Saturday-morning cartoons, Lord of the Rings (the books and the movies), and Christmas.

Reaction score
Princess Bride, indeed. Awesome movie. One of my favorite things. QUOTING it is ALSO one of my favorite things! (I know the WHOLE movie!)

beaker

Reaction score
Well, for me:

getting inspired and motivated with creativity

rainy fridays

watching movies or cartoons with my mom and bird

shopping(!!!!!)

knowing youve really made someone's day or helped em feel better...or making someone laugh

the high of accomplishing something like a drawing or something your really proud of

unexpected Muppet stuff(like seeing the Muppet mastercard commercial at the movie theatres or seeing new muppet stuff to buy in the mall)

those fleeting moments of giddy happiness

clouds

compliments from showing art or music

euphoria inducing music that makes you want to dance like a mad monkey

the high of seeing a really good movie in theatres

hugs

That feeling after youve had a really good meal

the holiday season, as people try to put forth a more concerted effort usually to be more nice and warmer

feelings of hope for the future(ie: accomplishing creative goals, realizing dreams, a gf)

That's all I can think of for me...for those that have the wrong idea about me or have some kind of beef with me, I offer you the above things to illustrate the true nature of this squeezably huggable kid! @(0o0)@

I hope everyone is having a warm and snuggly holiday season!

Thijs

Reaction score
Thinking of all my favourite things, but realizing that there are so many, and I am to lazy to write `m down.

O yeah, being lazy is one of my favourite things too.

Joggy

Reaction score
Being lonely and depressed, and KNOWING that somehow you might be able to turn those feelings into music... (but you don't know the piano chords by heart)

Reaction score
MORE faves....Rubber duckies, strawberry candy, Billy Joel songs, Veggie Tales movies, chocolate milk, classical music, Dr. Seuss, sitting down to read the newspaper for HOURS, slippers, kids' educational TV, (Sesame Street, Arthur, & Between the Lions, really), giving people presents I KNOW they'll love, jazz, tea, hats, coffeeshops, soup, bursting out into song in public, Ranch dressing, bookstores, when a REALLY, REEEAAAALLY good idea comes to you, swinging on my porch swing, sunsets, walks down my street, daisies, reading the comics, connecting w/people, hiking, musicals, fun sunglasses, stargazing, watching the Saints, (they're bad, I know, but I STILL love them), popcorn, Mass, sparkling grape juice, (that stuff is SOO fun), and all things Muppet.

Kiki

Reaction score
Whoa... just discovered this ancient thread! :batty:

My fave things... let's see...

Muppets, listening to my favourite music, chocolate, watching cartoons (especially The Simpsons- that always lifts my spirits), seeing something that brings back childhood memories, going shopping and going into the vintage shops, drawing, smiling at people and getting a genuine smile back, taking a trip to the record shop, hanging out with my family, etc...

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
I like:
The Muppets, Disney, Drawing, Quesidillas, Vidoe Games, The Internet, My Friends and Family, My Pets, My Dinner, Anime, Manga, Muppet Action Figures, Simpsons Action Figures, DVD Boxsets, My School, My House, My Room, My Face, and Lots of Spaggetti.
oh, I also like to be Random

:smile: -Dare to be funky-:sing: